U2dem for President!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
She has the experience our country needs. With Vice President Obama and Chief of Staff Joe Biden she picked the right team.
0trampoline.gif

this reminds me; Laura, when you read this, were you on CNN this weekend? I was watching a piece on Virginia and they showed an Obama volunteer who looked a lot like you making calls...

Sorry if this was already covered in another thread but I don't have time to go through all that...

this reminds me; Laura, when you read this, were you on CNN this weekend? I was watching a piece on Virginia and they showed an Obama volunteer who looked a lot like you making calls...

Sorry if this was already covered in another thread but I don't have time to go through all that...

I saw that piece and thought the exact same thing! Laura, was that you?

She won't be able to run on a ticket with Obama because he will have two terms by then and I don't think you can be VP if you are already at your term limit for Pres, because if something happened to the Pres, you'd have sort of a 3rd term. But maybe I'm wrong.

How about U2Dem/Kucinich? :D I'd vote that ticket. :up:

Happy Birthday! America and the whole world celebrates with you! :dance:

what a day :hyper::wave:

I can see the future president is already adept at avoiding questions... :waiting: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom