Two NYPD Officers Killed in Brooklyn Ambush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you kidding me?
It is impossible to have a real debate with someone who is completely ignorant of facts. Once you can have a logical counter argument with facts, I'll listen. For now, screw you. You bring nothing to the conversation whatsoever besides responding with some kind of stupid one liner.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Please present me facts then. I don't see anything I've said that has warranted a "screw you", if we have to resort to that, then we have nothing.

Please present me facts then. I don't see anything I've said that has warranted a "screw you", if we have to resort to that, then we have nothing.

I have. Read my post and Headache's posts.

And I didn't take it as such, so anyone who's decided to argue on my behalf, please stop.

I apologize, that wasn't my intention. What I was suggesting was that the one-line responses when people (rarely) argue a somewhat dissenting opinion in FYM do absolutely no good. It's why it's hard to even attempt a conversation in here, because it doesn't seem to matter how much/how little you say, that's the most of a response you're going to get: Something that points out a failing in your comment, rather than some kind of conversation.

Thus, why I took it as "snippy". It was simply disappointing to me to see the same thing happening over and over again over here. So, that was where my comment was coming from. Obviously that took a lot more to explain than one sentence, so that's what I get for trying to post while also having a conversation at work. Definitely was not trying to argue on your behalf, though. It wasn't about you, necessarily, but the subforum as a whole.

I love it when people post links in multiple threads to random YouTube videos with no context :|

Back
Top Bottom