Trump Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has threads like the cheeto man. yyyyyuge threads, simply the best threads.

there would be millions of people out marching in support of trump today you guys. it's just that it's kinda cold out there today so 99.999900% of them stayed home to offer moral support and solidarity from there instead. it's just the weather, you guys.

He already has 8 threads, that must mean he's awesome [emoji122]

Lol that was oreg's argument precisely lol. He once said there were more threads about trump in just a few weeks than there was of Obama in 8 years lol. And insinuated that trump was better than Obama because of it lol. Thread count counts in the eyes of trump supporters!

this is just so fucking tiring. If not every single day, it's something every week that just drains, drains, drains.

Now we're going to investigate whether Obama wiretapped Trump?? Why cannot adults stand up to this shit? This is nothing but a distraction to everything else they are doing. Which is of course RUSSIA, the new travel ban, the hate crimes....

We haven't even made it two months

Yeah, I can't get over how willfully stupid some of the American public is. I see adults yelling about locking up Obama and when asked what their evidence is, they say, "Trump told us".

Trump's twitter is now the word of the supreme leader. We're completely doomed.

Yeah, I can't get over how willfully stupid some of the American public is. I see adults yelling about locking up Obama and when asked what their evidence is, they say, "Trump told us".

Trump's twitter is now the word of the supreme leader. We're completely doomed.

That is the big problem, trump will tell whatever blatant lie without any proof whatsoever and his supporters will blindly believe it without doing any research at all. These people are so easily manipulated and trump knows it. He is working them good and the more lies he tells thes more they believe him. Unfortunately I've come to the conclusion that trumps hardcore followers are beyond help and nothing will change their mind! I bet even if trump told them directly that he lied to them, they would STILL believe all the lies anyways. It's seriously pathetic and downright disturbing, given how many people who can't think for themselves there are out there! Sick sick sick!

Seen on Twitter. ACCURATE.

"Entire problem with this admin is Trump thinks POTUS makes and executes every decision. Of course he thinks Obama personally tapped him."

Seen on Twitter. ACCURATE.

"Entire problem with this admin is Trump thinks POTUS makes and executes every decision. Of course he thinks Obama personally tapped him."

:yikes:

every day i think it can't possibly get worse, but, oh man

It's almost like it's done on purpose. As if it'll get liberals very upset and try to distract from the 100 other issues going on

We have to be thankful that North Korea isn't next to the U.S.,because we would have another missile crisis in our hands.........with a totally different outcome than in 1962.

This shit show will hopefully self destruct very soon and a change for the better will take place! The way trump is running things it can't be very sustainable. Sooner or later something has to give and shit will hit the fan and rain all over trump. At that time I hope that people wake up and get rid of this guy! But I fear pence would take over and although he is a politician and knows a lot more than trump on how to run a country, he seems just as dangerous but for other reasons.
Anyway I hope shit hits the fan badly for trump tomorrow! And while we are at it I hope shit hits the fan for pence too and bannon etc etc

Last edited:
Very quiet in here! Is this the calm before the storm? (The new ban?) btw idk if this is legit but I read somewhere that at the rate trump is going with his weekly vacations and the security costs of protecting Melanie trump at the trump tower, he could be on track to spending 300 million dollars in taxpayer money in just the first year. Where are the republicans now? They were all throwing hissy fits when Obama spent a whopping 12-18 million on security and vacations in 8 years lol.

don't forget the cost of his son's trotting around the world for the business.

And the new travel ban has been signed. No more Iraq on the list, but still has 6 muslim countries.

We'll see what happens with the courts, as it's a little less severe....but still seems illegal.

Ben Carson once again shatters the stereotype that all brain surgeons are intelligent.

Slaves were just immigrants searching for prosperity.

Is it possible the real Carson is in eternal sleep and iron horse is his puppet master?

Let's remind ourselves that the arc of the universe bends toward justice. I believe that Trump will reap what he has sown--discord, divisiveness, and hate. America is still at heart a good and welcoming place. Keep on taking back our country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom