Trump Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comey? Are you asking why he went public? He shouldn't have. It wasn't his job to do so.

He deserves to be fired in every way. He acted on his emotional outlet in the sense of "I have to say something" because he as the voter wanted to. The only thing is that Donald clearly is firing him with of conflict of interest. Comey might be a straight shooter but... screw them both.

yeah, that's what i can't get my head around - if he felt it was his moral duty as a voter why then didn't he go public about the more serious Russian implications (i believe investigations were already underway back then)?

he interfered big time with the outcome of the elections, but then when he was investigating the Russian connections he was suddenly being hailed a hero... changed his spots or what?

yeah, that's what i can't get my head around - if he felt it was his moral duty as a voter why then didn't he go public about the more serious Russian implications (i believe investigations were already underway back then)?

he interfered big time with the outcome of the elections, but then when he was investigating the Russian connections he was suddenly being hailed a hero... changed his spots or what?

Well what do you think? Donald Trump said Clinton was doing a wonderful job as Secretary of State in the first administration. He said she was the worst during his campaign.

Trump is a narcissistic... egomaniac. He will praise something as long as it gives him what he wants, and shit on it the literal second it stops rubbing his ego.

The administration offers a very valid reason for the firing of Comey. Regardless of your view of the Clinton email thing, twice Comey usurped the power of the attorney general. Once when announcing the investigation, and another when announcing no charges would be recommended. It's not his place to be public like that. He walked and talked like an attorney general.

This firing of Comey at this time stinks of a cover up. Comey should've been fired a long time ago.
But now? It leads to me to believe Comey was very close to actually start indicting some in Trump's campaign staff. And that's why he was fired. I could be totally wrong in my assumptions, but this is
how it appears to me.

The administration's argument for fitting Comey is a load of crap, not because it isn't valid to a normal person, but because Trump spent months praising Comey for the very actions he just fired him for.

To try and tell the American public that he's going to be fired now over Hillary's emails if laughable.

The administration's argument for fitting Comey is a load of crap, not because it isn't valid to a normal person, but because Trump spent months praising Comey for the very actions he just fired him for.

To try and tell the American public that he's going to be fired now over Hillary's emails if laughable.

:up:

i'm with the conspiracy theorists on this one :D

I totally agree 100%! "Lock her up!" :lol: Oh wait...lock Comey up now!

This firing of Comey at this time stinks of a cover up. Comey should've been fired a long time ago.
But now? It leads to me to believe Comey was very close to actually start indicting some in Trump's campaign staff. And that's why he was fired. I could be totally wrong in my assumptions, but this is
how it appears to me.

And to most thinking people...

This

Dunno guys. The guy deserved to be fired. I'll stand by that. That's not a defense of the administration. It's an identification that they have alternative justification for otherwise eliminating opponents.

Dunno guys. The guy deserved to be fired. I'll stand by that. That's not a defense of the administration. It's an identification that they have alternative justification for otherwise eliminating opponents.

I'm not sure anyone is saying he shouldn't:shrug:

He should have been fired under Obama, but it would have been political fuel.

new thread time. since we talk about a lot more than just the president i gave it a bit more of a general title but if the consensus is "trump part ix" is better than someone feel free to make that instead. :hi5:

There was justification to fire him months ago, but Obama would have been crucified by Trump and his voters if he had fired him for the exact same justification Trump is giving; calling it a political witch hunt and obstructionist.

This same justification existed on January 20th. It's now May 9th.

He fires him with no notice, based on a poorly written memo by the AAG that has no research or interviews beyond pulling press clippings and media quotes, which was dated the same day he was fired btw, and doesn't even have the balls to say it to his face - he does it while the Director is on the west coast, and has to learn about it from the TV reports literally coming on the screen behind him while he's readying to give a speech to young FBI agents... and finally gets the letter after word is already out from a Trump Inc employee. And he does it immediately after Comey testifies in front of Congress that there are active investigations into Russian tampering in the election, and apparently whole grand juries are discussing whether or not to issue indictments on Flynn and potentially other Trump associates.

So yea, he used an existing issue to justify removing an enemy - but an issue that existed for months without action.

This is an outrageous abuse of power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom