To all my American friends....GOOD LUCK TODAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungBono

Refugee
Whatever the outcome, I thank you in advance for doing your civic duty and voting in today's election.

Democracy is a wonderful thing, and as you stand in the booth casting your ballot, you can be so proud that you live in a country that allows you the privilege of choosing the candidates who will best serve your country's interests for the next four years.

I wish you all the luck in the world. Cast your vote proudly and please, if you want to, say a silent prayer for the many thousands who have died to protect democracy.

The eyes of the world are upon you this day and, as a proud friend of America, I salute you all.

Thanks.

Elaine

:applaud: Well said, Elaine. Thank you!

So many people take it for granted and don't realize what a true priviledge voting is.

Thank you.

80% of the registered voters in my state are expected to vote in this election (up from 72% in 2004, which was higer than normal too). It is good to see so many people interested and believing that their vote matters. I certainly hope we don't fuck it up and everyone who makes the effort to vote is able to do so.

Back
Top Bottom