Tipping Point - Sexual Harassment In America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers guys!

I will have to deliver between tonight and tomorrow AM, almost s month early because my placenta is failing and that shoots up odds of stillbirth. Hoping for smooth process and carry on in my absence!
I will pray again. You are one strong woman. Hope and pray all will go well.

I will have to deliver between tonight and tomorrow AM, almost s month early because my placenta is failing and that shoots up odds of stillbirth. Hoping for smooth process and carry on in my absence!

you kick so much ass :D

all the best wishes for you and the new little one.

brave lady! everything crossed for you and your baby! :heart:

Good luck, anitram!

Re the Aziz book - it's a delightful read, actually. It's a bit soured now to read it, as his actions in real life contradict the thoughtfulness with which he approached the book, but I really enjoyed it.

Hope all goes smoothly.

I'll give you 3 guesses as to what namkcur's last name likely is.
giphy.gif

maybe we've been talking to two separate people this whole time and nobody realized it until now. :hmm: i'm onto you, cori and erstem.

I think I might be the only person on this forum to use their (almost) actual name, first initial with last name

I only knew cos I remembered her saying it years ago. At any rate, I hope all goes well with the baby stuff.

Back
Top Bottom