"They're going to get us all. It's a plot. It's a plot. It's going to get us all."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vest

Refugee
"They're going to get us all. It's a plot. It's a plot. It's going to get us all."

http://wwwhuffingtonpost.com/steven-m-gillon/a-new-wrinkle-in-the-jfk_b_339026.html

- Lyndon B. Johnson

I'm really not good at putting up links - i tried but when I double checked it didn't show up when I clicked on it. SORRY. Would someone who knows how to do this properly PLEASE put up the link from the Huffington Post article. PLEASE. And again, sorry.

If you think I'm gonna let this thread disappear before the the 46th anniversary of the murder of JFK your out of your minds. Sorry, but keeping it on the page if I have to do it myself...and obviously since there are more comments on Bill Hicks (God bless him) than this most interesting possible piece of the puzzle then here it stays for another 4 or 5 days. Serves you all right for not being at all interested. hahahahaha:lol:

Back
Top Bottom