Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 08:02 AM
Maybe the title should have been:

Are You There, God? It's Me, Dubya

Old 05-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #452
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:02 AM
Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion - ABC News

"It's disappointing to hear Laura Bush, who is a well respected and admired former first lady, espouse positions on marriage and the value of human life that are contrary not only to her husband's but arguably, according to polls, in conflict with the majority of Americans," said Carrie Gordon Earll, spokeswoman for the conservative group Focus on the Family.

I am so disappointed..

Old 05-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #453
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 10:02 AM
Carrie Gordon Earll, from now on, if you're anti-gay, you're a self-loathing homosexual until proven otherwise.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:45 AM   #454
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDY500 View Post
Carrie Gordon Earll, from now on, if you're anti-gay, you're a self-loathing homosexual until proven otherwise.

indeed, the burden of proof is on her.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:21 PM   #455
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
GRAND RAPIDS -- Former President George W. Bush was by turns affable, relaxed -- and deadly serious in his local appearance Wednesday.

"Yeah, we water-boarded Khalid Sheikh Mohammed," Bush said of the terrorist who master-minded the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on New York and Washington. He said that event shaped his presidency and convinced him the nation was in a war against terror.

"I'd do it again to save lives."
Good for you W. The majority of Americans support your actions. You acted appropriately and don't let the cheesewienies or Bushhaters convince you otherwise.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:24 PM   #456
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

The majority is always right

Your party has a POW that knows better.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #457
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
"I'd do it again to save lives."

what lives were saved? and can you show me how all these truths that saved lives were unattainable via any other method than torture?

glad to see that INDY, like many conservatives, enjoys war crimes when Americans do it.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:28 AM   #458
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
That makes me happy to hear that regarding Laura Bush's views . I too wish she could've passed that on to the Bush administration. But hopefully she'll inspire other people now.

(Not to mention, if it upsets Focus on the Family, I know it's got to be good)

Quote:
Good for you W. The majority of Americans support your actions. You acted appropriately and don't let the cheesewienies or Bushhaters convince you otherwise.
And of course it worked so well, 'cause we haven't had any terror attacks since then, right?

Do the majority really still support that?

Angela
Old 06-04-2010, 09:30 AM   #459
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:

I assume you are happy that the perpatrator of the worst attacks on the US is still alive and hasn't been brought to justice? Your good with that right?

We did attack Iraq though and proved:

1>. Saddam had WMD's
2>. Saddam was in cahoots with bin LAden
3>. We were going to reap the benifits of all that Iraqi Oil.
4>. The American army was going to be cheered for as Liberator's.
5>. The Iraqi war was going to be a "one and done" we would be out of there with little casualties.
6>. Halliburton could make a boatload of money if we attacked Iraq.

Yup your right great job W. and a little insight, I'm not a cheesewienie, I was a "well informed Conservative" as you seem to be. Let me guess, you are a Dittohead, a Sarah Palin fan and a Teabagger?
Old 06-04-2010, 11:07 AM   #460
Refugee

Local Time: 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YBORCITYOBL View Post
I assume you are happy that the perpatrator of the worst attacks on the US is still alive and hasn't been brought to justice? Your good with that right?
For your information, Al Quada is not a ONE man organization. More Terrorist were caught or killed while Bush was in office than under any other US Presidential administration in US history. When it comes to killing and Capturing Terrorist, Bush is at the top of the list compared to other Presidents.

Quote:
We did attack Iraq though and proved:

1>. Saddam had WMD's
2>. Saddam was in cahoots with bin LAden
3>. We were going to reap the benifits of all that Iraqi Oil.
4>. The American army was going to be cheered for as Liberator's.
5>. The Iraqi war was going to be a "one and done" we would be out of there with little casualties.
6>. Halliburton could make a boatload of money if we attacked Iraq.

Yup your right great job W. and a little insight, I'm not a cheesewienie, I was a "well informed Conservative" as you seem to be. Let me guess, you are a Dittohead, a Sarah Palin fan and a Teabagger
Yes, the United States did invade Iraq and remove one of worst dictators in history from power who had successfully got out from under the stiff sanctions and weapons embargo regime he had been put in at the end of the 1991 Gulf War. The removal of Saddam secured one of the worlds most vital sources of energy and prevented more of the destruction and chaos that had been caused by Saddam in his 24 years as leader of Iraq. Saddam used WMD more times than any other leader in history, on both his own people and foreign soldiers. The world no longer faces the serious threat that Saddam posed to the persian gulf.

Iraqi oil industry is still being developed and in the coming years will have a major impact on global energy prices helping to keep them lower than they would normally be do to rapidly increasing demand.

The American Army were often cheered as liberators and even the Sunni's who initially did not feel that way back then, have today formed deep partnerships ties with the US military and many would be happy for a US military presence in Iraq beyond 2011.

The actual removal of Saddam from power was low in terms of casualties. The nation building phase of the operation after the removal of Saddam was always going to prove more costly. Still, in terms of past US wars in history, especially long term nation building/counter insurgency operations, the building of Iraq has proven to be relatively low in casualties and cost compared with similar previous conflicts that the USA has been in.

Business's from around the world are now going into Iraq as the security situation continues to improve and the economy continues to rapidly grow. Iraq currently has one of the fastest growing economies on the planet.

All in all, Colin Powell, former Secretary of State James Baker, Kenneth Pollack, Michael O'Halon all agree that the removal of Saddam was a necessity and the region and world will be more secure in the future with Saddam gone.

The number of people who continue to defend the idea that the region and world would be more secure and better off with Saddam in power gets smaller every day!

The removal of Saddam is without a doubt that best thing that Bush did while President.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:35 AM   #461
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post
For your information, Al Quada is not a ONE man organization. More Terrorist were caught or killed while Bush was in office than under any other US Presidential administration in US history. When it comes to killing and Capturing Terrorist, Bush is at the top of the list compared to other Presidents.

Yes, the United States did invade Iraq and remove one of worst dictators in history from power who had successfully got out from under the stiff sanctions and weapons embargo regime he had been put in at the end of the 1991 Gulf War. The removal of Saddam secured one of the worlds most vital sources of energy and prevented more of the destruction and chaos that had been caused by Saddam in his 24 years as leader of Iraq. Saddam used WMD more times than any other leader in history, on both his own people and foreign soldiers. The world no longer faces the serious threat that Saddam posed to the persian gulf.

Iraqi oil industry is still being developed and in the coming years will have a major impact on global energy prices helping to keep them lower than they would normally be do to rapidly increasing demand.

The American Army were often cheered as liberators and even the Sunni's who initially did not feel that way back then, have today formed deep partnerships ties with the US military and many would be happy for a US military presence in Iraq beyond 2011.

The actual removal of Saddam from power was low in terms of casualties. The nation building phase of the operation after the removal of Saddam was always going to prove more costly. Still, in terms of past US wars in history, especially long term nation building/counter insurgency operations, the building of Iraq has proven to be relatively low in casualties and cost compared with similar previous conflicts that the USA has been in.

Business's from around the world are now going into Iraq as the security situation continues to improve and the economy continues to rapidly grow. Iraq currently has one of the fastest growing economies on the planet.

All in all, Colin Powell, former Secretary of State James Baker, Kenneth Pollack, Michael O'Halon all agree that the removal of Saddam was a necessity and the region and world will be more secure in the future with Saddam gone.

The number of people who continue to defend the idea that the region and world would be more secure and better off with Saddam in power gets smaller every day!

The removal of Saddam is without a doubt that best thing that Bush did while President.
so you are good with OBL still out there? Maybe you didn't personally know anyone of the innocents killed that day and what their families are going through you might even hate the 9/11 widows?
Old 06-04-2010, 11:41 AM   #462
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post
Nice spin...

Who killed and captured the most Nazis?
Old 06-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #463
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:02 PM
Who recruited the most terrorists?
Old 06-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #464
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Who killed and captured the most Nazis?
Me.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:16 PM   #465
Refugee

Local Time: 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YBORCITYOBL View Post
so you are good with OBL still out there?
No and I never said that either. The fact remains that Al Quada is not a one man organization and the Bush administration has done more than any other administration in history in rolling back Al Quada.

Lets not forget that Bin Ladin was a threat well before 9/11 and that the Clinton administration failed to capture or kill Bin Ladin either. The Bush administration did multiple things such as destroying Al Quada's bases in Afghannistan and removing the Taliban from power that the Clinton administration did not do.