The Heterosexuality Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are strange, fascinating objects.

Yes, yes they are

tumblr_mghmkyV3uw1r6bewxo1_500.gif

You can appreciate something's aesthetic value without it being a sexual turn on. FWIW, I much prefer smaller, natural breasts on a woman than big old fakies, but the response is aesthetic not sexual.

Fair enough. :) Though I do agree with you, I find those big fake ones not charming at all.

Have to admit, that is one thing I've always wondered about. But I keep forgetting to ask the gay guys I know. Do boobs have the same effect on them as with straight men(and most women, contrary to popular belief they do look), or is it a meh factor? :hmm:

This reminds me of something I've been wondering about: as a woman attracted to other women, how do you feel about women being objectified in our culture? Does it turn you on, repulse you or a mixture of both? Forgive me if it's a dumb or silly question, but I've wondered how lesbians and bisexual women feel when they see something like the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue or even the "Blurred Lines" video. :reject:

I find it just as repulsive as most straight women when a woman is using her body to sell records or whatever. Types like Miley Cyrus don't turn me on in any way, they immediately turn me off. I pity her that she doesn't have the self respect to stand up against this kind of bullshit. :)

A fine woman in a swimsuit, however... :wink: As long as it's not fake and photoshopped and such. I have quite a few bisexual friends, and none of them find those huge fake juggs attractive.

I find it just as repulsive as most straight women when a woman is using her body to sell records or whatever. Types like Miley Cyrus don't turn me on in any way, they immediately turn me off. I pity her that she doesn't have the self respect to stand up against this kind of bullshit. :)

A fine woman in a swimsuit, however... :wink: As long as it's not fake and photoshopped and such. I have quite a few bisexual friends, and none of them find those huge fake juggs attractive.

Ah, my mystery is solved :) thanks!

Back
Top Bottom