Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login

Old 06-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #76
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by financeguy View Post
When they decided Muslims rather than Jews were the principle enemy of the white race, they probably recruited a small number of Jews who were ignorant of the party's history.

Big deal.
It sums it up really. The BNP and a small portion of the Jewish community found a common enemy.

Old 06-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #77
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaz02 View Post
Im not falling to any view. Im just saying they have Jewish members. Its a fact.
Then I guess it's a fact that such a simple trick is actually working.

Old 06-13-2009, 07:21 PM   #78
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 07:28 PM
Quote:
In a RECENT interview he admits the holocaust did happen, not like he could deny it any more. But the BNP allows Jewish members so your 3 youtube clips dating as far back as the early 00's did nothing to change BNP membership policy lol.

The last clip was from 2008.

So you want to talk about their membership policy? Let's take a little walk through their constitution to see some of their other polices too - from their own website.

Section 1: Political Objectives:
in section b
Quote:
(The BNP) is committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948
Section 2: Membership:
Quote:
Membership of the BNP is strictly defined within the terms of, and our members also self define themselves within, the legal ambit of a defined "racial group" this being "Indigenous Caucasian"
Oh okay, so it's fine if your Jewish, just not black. Or Asian. Or anything else but white. Well, that's okay then. That's not racist at all.

Old 06-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #79
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Whats with the rolleyes ? i said they allowed Jewish members. Not once did i mention anything to do with Black or asian folk. Its like me picking out a random fact about an apple tree and inserting a rolleyes smiley.

The term they use for a non white is " racial tourist "
Old 06-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #80
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:

How any sentient being votes for these people is beyond me.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #81
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 07:28 PM
Quote:
Whats with the rolleyes ? i said they allowed Jewish members. Not once did i mention anything to do with Black or asian folk. Its like me picking out a random fact about an apple tree and inserting a rolleyes smiley.

So you agree that the BNP is a racist party then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaz02
People haven't given the party the chance to speak so how can they possibly defend themselves or put there point across ? Instead they get secondhand drivel from hack journo's hell bent on selling papers and scare mongering the public.
I guess I'm just confused. What is there to defend? They want to "restore" Britain to an "overwhelmingly white" makeup. That says it all right there, to me.

Btw, I agree that the BNP has a right to say whatever they want to say, no matter how offensive I might find it. But I also agree that people have a right to protest against them.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:57 AM   #82
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

These people are not protesting though, they are harassing and physically assaulting elected officials. Legally elected at that.

In a court of law the defendant has a right to make his case.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:41 PM   #83
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by financeguy View Post
Is this racist? Or a normal and natural tendency to prefer one's own 'type'?

Why should there be a row over this finding? Has Morocco conducted similar research on the fortunes of native jobseekers vis-a-vis Dutch immigrants? (These are largely rhetorical questions, but I suspect the answer to the last one is a negative.)
If you judge someone by his/ her foreign sounding name while the person is in fact born and raised here in the Netherlands, with the Dutch nationality and a good degree of education, than it is racist.

When you prefer to stick with your 'own type' than you are in fact racist or at least guilty of some form of discrimination.

That's not normal or natural.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:12 PM   #84
Refugee

Quote:
In a RECENT interview he admits the holocaust did happen, not like he could deny it any more. But the BNP allows Jewish members so your 3 youtube clips dating as far back as the early 00's did nothing to change BNP membership policy lol.
Of course he admitted the Holocaust did happen, because in some Eu countries, like Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany you can get a lawsuit for denying the holocaust. We are talking about the European elections here; of course the BNP hopes to be taken seriously.

Quote:
That's even more sick. A tourist is supposed to go back to his own country someday. They hope that all people of other race/ ethnicity will leave the Bristish isles one day, in order to have a happy white world again.

Quote:
These people are not protesting though, they are harassing and physically assaulting elected officials. Legally elected at that.

In a court of law the defendant has a right to make his case.

I am very curious what you really think of the BNP. It seems that, in your eyes all protesters are harassers of elected officials and left-winged radicals --->(
Quote:
Those anti democracy protesters seem the type who terrorise scientists who test on animals and in an act of revenge dig up the bodies of family relatives.
Do they seem like a neat party to you or do you only want to see their effective anti immigration policy?
Old 06-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #85
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Bonoa, no offence but did you see the protests in the UK this past week ? they have been verging on physical assault. If i did that to a random person on the street I would of been arrested.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:33 PM   #86
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I agree such actions are counter-productive, but it really looks like you are using them to excuse the politics of the BNP.
The left goes violently against the NPD and neo-nazis here, and I see that as being counter-productive as well. Yet, I couldn't imagine using that as an argument for the NPD.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:49 PM   #87
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

The BNP doesnt bother me because they will never get enough seats to make a difference. Im glad they won seats in Europe though, they need to be addressed and the only way to do that is to confront them and have a debate on policy with all the main party's taking part. The BNP will have the full glare of the media on them now after winning 2 seats in Europe.

The far left are just as bad as the party they protest against. Oh no... the irony.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:56 PM   #88
Refugee

Quote:
Bonoa, no offence but did you see the protests in the UK this past week ? they have been verging on physical assault. If i did that to a random person on the street I would of been arrested.
I agree with that. I reject the use of violence in protest. However, the amount of neo nazi's in the crowd...Do you really think these scumbags go to a demonstration silently?
I also reject violence of neo nazi's against ethnic minorities, left winged people, homeless people which happened in the past in Britain, Germany and The Netherlands.

But, as Vincent Vega said in his comment above, you can't use this as an excuse for BNP policy and ideas.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #89
Refugee

Quote:
The BNP doesnt bother me because they will never get enough seats to make a difference. Im glad they won seats in Europe though, they need to be addressed and the only way to do that is to confront them and have a debate on policy with all the main party's taking part. The BNP will have the full glare of the media on them now after winning 2 seats in Europe.

The far left are just as bad as the party they protest against. Oh no... the irony.

Well...I wonder what you voted. The BNP or another party?
What do you think of the racism involved or do you not care at all?
What do you think of the fact that Nick Griffin is an ex neo nazi?
Old 06-14-2009, 05:03 PM   #90
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I voted UKIP, I said so on the first page.

Tags
eu parliament