The entitlement mentality is killing us…

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that depends on what you think is the most fair system. Many jobs pay less money than the job is actually creating in value so it is fair that in return these poorly paid people get some social services to help them since the market doesn't pay them a salary that matches the value they add to the economy. That money has to come from somewhere and I think the fairest thing is to tax the rich more (not too much) since most of them had at least some breaks along the way that helped them in addition to their hard work. I believe that when you look at both the richest and poorest of society there is at least some luck / bad luck that went into these people ending up on one of the extremes in addition to hard work or the lack there of. Among the people in the 25 - 75 percentile bracket of income luck is probably less of a factor.

Does "tax cuts for the rich" count for entitlement? :hmm:

"I made the dough myself; therefore, I am entitled to keep it."

LOL! this sums up sooo well what is wrong with America!

A unionized public employee, a Tea Partier and a CEO are sitting at a table. In the middle of the table is a plate with a dozen cookies on it. The CEO reaches across and takes 11 cookies, then looks at the Tea Partier and says “Watch out for that union guy—he wants a piece of your cookie!”

Back
Top Bottom