Study Links Sexual Content On TV To Teen Pregnancy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An agent?

"agent" is simpy a euphemism for "pimp". ...It's a tragic story.

hotpants-1976-jodie-foster-2jpg.jpg

sport01.jpg

Why do I get the feeling no one considers this study's findings credible? :hmm:

I can't comment on it right now - I'm too busy plotting to go get some action after watching tonight's Gossip Girl.

Wait, I thought this effect only applied to teenagers. You mean I could have one of these 365-times-a-year marriages if we watched the right programming?

Aw, nerds!

I forgot it was about teens. There goes my brilliant joke, falling splat on the pavement.

*comes running in* Brenda and Kelly wore the same dress....oh. too late.

I LOVED 90210. I was 11 when I started watching it in 1993. I waited to a respectable age before DOIN IT, so Brenda and Dylan didn't get me going. My mum didn't talk to me about sex, I learnt it all myself. I had a boyfriend at 13, and you know what, I didn't WANT to have sex (however I could still kiss with gum in my mouth by putting it down the side of my mouth...CLASSY!)

anyhoo....i do believe our society is more sexualised, we have tv shows based around sex, we have songs that are not far of basically saying 'lets have sex, let me put my beep in your beep and move it all around' actually i think i heard that on the radio last week. It just makes being a supportive, open and caring parent who will not go off the handle if your kid has a boyfriend and over react, but also no be an ENABLER like Billy Ray Cyrus and let my 15 yr old's 20 yr old boyfriend stay over all the time in the same room on the other side of the house. :|

Back
Top Bottom