Click Here to Login

Old 11-10-2009, 01:11 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolland View Post
(p.s. hi AEON, nice to see you around)
Thank you very much! That is pleasant to hear.

It is nice to see the old names still going at it. Believe it or not, with my more more conservative friends (yes, there are those more right wing than me) I actually argue the "liberal" points that are made in this forum.

Old 11-10-2009, 01:13 PM   #17
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEON View Post
I guess you're right. Having a woman eating, sleeping, showering with thirty teenage boys day in and day out wouldn't cause any problems.
I thought the Army was suppose to make you into men?

I don't know how much showering is going on in mixed company but eating and sleeping, really? Eating? I'm not sure what you're into... Sleeping? Since when did the army start issuing queen size cots?

Old 11-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #18
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond View Post
something you wouldn't comprehend nor appreciate.

<>

nice piece of ass, Big D.

(women never have gay male best friends, so you're right, i know nothing about women)
Old 11-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #19
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
(women never have gay male best friends, so you're right, i know nothing about women)
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say if there were an Interference poll taken from women who have met you or know you from your posts Irvine would win in a landslide with the women of Interference.

<>, you don't have the best track record...
Old 11-10-2009, 01:54 PM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life

posts yes.
however in real life <> wins thru the charm offensive.

Old 11-10-2009, 01:56 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Actually, quite a bit. Please look up the training US Army Ranger School.
Thanks but no thanks-because I don't need to read that to know instinctively what women in the military are capable of. We all bleed the same blood and if your life is on the line please tell me you would give one ounce of thought as to whether or not a woman who was saving it could perform in the US Army Ranger School every bit as well as you can (if you would well I have serious questions about that and why). I'm the daughter of an Army Purple Heart recipient, so I think I know a thing or two about the Army too.

When you're in the Army for this country, you're in in for the defense of all citizens equally-male and female. And if you're working for defense of the United States and what it is supposed to stand for, certainly you (the general you and you in particular) can live and shower and whatever else with females 24 7 and still function normally and professionally. I think in the bigger picture, it's a small thing to ask for from those who defend liberty and justice for all.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
posts yes.
however in real life <> wins thru the charm offensive.
Offensive being the operative word?

Please stop calling yourself <>. it weirds me out

Who are you now, Prince?
Old 11-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #23
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
however in real life <> wins
Well, I've heard stories to the contrary...
Old 11-10-2009, 02:25 PM   #24
ONE
love, blood, life

stories, only stories..

<>
Old 11-10-2009, 03:46 PM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
...please tell me you would give one ounce of thought as to whether or not a woman who was saving it could perform in the US Army Ranger School....
If a woman was shooting a pisto at a criminal, you are right. If I were putting together a mission in the mountains of Afghanistan, it would make ALL the difference.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:31 PM   #26
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
If a woman was shooting a pisto at a criminal, you are right. If I were putting together a mission in the mountains of Afghanistan, it would make ALL the difference.
Why? Apparently it's just a bunch of boys that can't help but get turned on by eating with a female... I'd prefer women running the mission if you ask me. The boys might stumble upon enemy women eating and will be too turned on to fight.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:56 PM   #27
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I guess you're right. Having a woman eating, sleeping, showering with thirty teenage boys day in and day out wouldn't cause any problems.
Women in the army routinely sleep and shower with 18-19 year old boys? Is this what's going on?

When I read posts like yours, the only real conclusion I can come to is that you seem to believe that men are all sexual deviants or worse, rapists, who simply cannot control themselves when they spend many hours a day with women. We should be fearing you at every step. Given that I work about 80-90 hours a week with almost exclusively men, you might expect that I have made my rounds and slept with most of them at some point or another. They can't control themselves and hey, I'm thinking, what the hell, I have nothing better to do with my time.

I'm not so much offended on behalf of women, but on behalf of men when I read some of your posts about this kind of stuff. And I'm being totally honest.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #28
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Women in the army routinely sleep and shower with 18-19 year old boys? Is this what's going on?

When I read posts like yours, the only real conclusion I can come to is that you seem to believe that men are all sexual deviants or worse, rapists, who simply cannot control themselves when they spend many hours a day with women. We should be fearing you at every step. Given that I work about 80-90 hours a week with almost exclusively men, you might expect that I have made my rounds and slept with most of them at some point or another. They can't control themselves and hey, I'm thinking, what the hell, I have nothing better to do with my time.

I'm not so much offended on behalf of women, but on behalf of men when I read some of your posts about this kind of stuff. And I'm being totally honest.
Why do you think women are currently not allowed in the Combat Arms? Just because in this PC era we still want to keep the woman down? I can just see the men in the Pentagon, sitting around the table with cigars, "We need to be very careful about Muslim backlash after Ft. Hood - however, thank God we still don't let chicks in the Infantry!"

My point is - one would think that in this day of Political Correctness - women should have been allowed in the Infantry years ago. Why do you think this hasn't happened? What are the reasons they give for this policy?
Old 11-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #29
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post

i just spent a year in class at close quarters with a number of women i got to know very well. i can't believe i didn't rape any of them. i guess this means i'm not cut out for the military.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:17 PM   #30
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
My point is - one would think that in this day of Political Correctness - women should have been allowed in the Infantry years ago. Why do you think this hasn't happened? What are the reasons they give for this policy?

AEON, could you give me a definition of "Political Correctness"? i'm curious.