Sooooo.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Night & Day

Rock n' Roll Doggie, Band-aid
Who's not going into work tomorrow?

What if you are bi-sexual, should you just work half a day?

What if you aren't gay at all, but just want the day off?

I am still undecided...
Half day sounds pretty good to me.
:shifty:

btw if this thread has been started somewhere else, sooo saareeeee.

I think all the No on Prop 8 voters/supporters should take a day off from FYM on 12/10/08.:up:

They work too hard here day in and day out as the world continues to "spin forward".

<>

:)

I cannot show any solidarity. Tomorrow I have to sit my last two exams for the semester.

I think all the No on Prop 8 voters/supporters should take a day off from FYM on 12/10/08.:up:

They work too hard here day in and day out as the world continues to "spin forward".

<>

:)

i know you want me, but you sometimes have a funny way of showing it.

but to answer the question, no i am not taking the day off.

i am completely out at work and everyone knows Memphis and we even organized a group of us to march to protest Prop 8 a few weeks ago and seeing as how i'm going to be here until 11 tonight and i'll still have work left over for tomorrow, i don't see how i could possible afford to do so and stay on my deadlines.

i work for people who are progressive and know that, indeed, the world only does spin forward.

modernize or fossilize.

i thought about it to be honest, but i've had to call in so much because of migraines lately, between that and being brand new i don't want to run the risk of getting fired. oh well, i can still show my support in other ways. :)

if i worked for a big company, yes, i'd probably be out tomorrow.

i'm fairly "indie" in a sense, and there's no reason to spite my bosses (who have been pretty terrific to me, in all areas).

caron and i are off today but it was planned well in advance of today. in fact, i didn't even know about this until late yesterday afternoon. :hmm: wonder what our co-workers think. :lol:

i think baw called in sick to her boss. :up:

Back
Top Bottom