SODOMY CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH and FELLATIO KILLS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
The most domesticated and tolerant of faiths still contains the usual types, I'm a supporter of disestablishmentarianism.

I'm a supporter of disestablishmentarianism.

Why?

Nothing has killed religion in the West like the establishment of a state Church. There is loads written on this, nothing novel about it.

Wow, talk about your CAPSLOCK OF DOOM.

I'm surprised they didn't also suggest that women have their delicate flowers tattooed with INSERT PENIS HERE ONLY IF YOU ARE MY HUSBAND.

Why?

Nothing has killed religion in the West like the establishment of a state Church. There is loads written on this, nothing novel about it.
As an atheist and a secularist I am very uncomfortable with having a supposedly representative government embroiled in primitive supernaturalism.

Oh, damn. I was hoping the clergyman was intending that the helpful tattoos would be spelled out in all caps. You know, to make them more urgent and attention-grabbing.

Indeed. The writings of Søren Kierkegaard directly come to mind here.

So, does this dude not realize that most of us straight people enjoy oral sex too?

how dare you use your genitals for something other than their god-intended procreative purposes?

they are meant for one thing and one thing only. anything else, and you are a selfish hedonist.

No, he's only worried about where two men might put their mouths and what they might let into their orifices. Anything involving a woman or women is A-OK, apparently.

So, does this dude not realize that most of us straight people enjoy oral sex too?

Well if I'm not mistaken there are some extreme Catholics who do believe oral sex and masterbation are sin. Something to do with wasting the seed... But what I find interesting and very telling is that homophobes always seem to be focused on the males and hardly ever females.

Well if I'm not mistaken there are some extreme Catholics who do believe oral sex and masterbation are sin. Something to do with wasting the seed... But what I find interesting and very telling is that homophobes always seem to be focused on the males and hardly ever females.
Based on a SINGLE obscure bible verse.

Onan was supposed to impregnate his dead brother's widow, in accordance with Jewish law. Instead, he pulled out. And God killed him.

This is interpreted to mean God killed him for wasting the sperm. Meaning any sexual activity not for the purpose of procreation is sinful.

But you know... maybe God was just pissed that he didn't impregnate his sister-in-law like he was supposed to.

But as far as the original article goes... I may not be gay (well, not completely), and I'm certainly not a man... but I've contributed to sperm wastage and activities that would not lead to procreation... so should I get a tattoo as well?

'Cause it's hot when girls do each other. :shrug:

or they secretly enjoy talking about hot man-on-man action?

hot_guys.jpg

You guys do realise that homosexuality is not only tolerated but strongly encouraged within the Church of England?

Back
Top Bottom