SODOMY CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH and FELLATIO KILLS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Compare the attitude of the CoE on gay clergy, it is exceptionally progressive by religious standards.

or they secretly enjoy talking about hot man-on-man action?

hot_guys.jpg

oh lord now that i'm home i can see that. excuse me, i gotta go. i'll be back later.

I am disappointed in the Church of England. The Episcopal Diosese of Massachusetts has been basically excommunicated for electing a gay bishop. My priest is a lesbian. She is incredible. I love my church, and find the Church of England to be way off base in its stance. I am increasingly trouble by the African Churches refusal to accept assitance for AIDES victems raised by our churches. It is insane to me that a crisis can be so large, and people be so hateful.

It might damage your health, but it beats the hell out of getting her pregnant.

on a more serious note, no one ever really talks about the dangers of heterosexual promiscuity in quite the same condemnatory terms that they do about homosexual promiscuity.

gay sex does not create disease. gays are more at risk for passing along STDs because they have sex within much, much smaller social-sexual networks. and due to the fact that men can both "give" and "receive" semen, they are more likely to be able to catch and pass along the one deadly STD, HIV.

but straight promiscuity also leads to STDs, including HIV, but there's also a whole crisis of teenaged pregnancy and unwanted children from parents of almost any age and a true crisis of kids who are given up for adoption who aren't the ideal, and they then spend their lives in foster care.

what's the greater issue? or do the straights get tea and sympathy.

Well, pregnancy isn't a fatal disease, so you wouldn't really expect to see quite the same level of fear there. But of course anyone who resorts to lines like "sodomy kills" in the first place means to stigmatize gay sex, period, not gay promiscuity only. If their argument were "gay sex belongs in a loving committed gay marriage" or whatever, then they wouldn't use those kinds of slogans.

Well, pregnancy isn't a fatal disease, so you wouldn't really expect to see quite the same level of fear there. But of course anyone who resorts to lines like "sodomy kills" in the first place means to stigmatize gay sex, period, not gay promiscuity only. If their argument were "gay sex belongs in a loving committed gay marriage" or whatever, then they wouldn't use those kinds of slogans.

but in terms of overall impact on our society, doesn't straight sex harm more people than gay sex?

Well lets look at this from my (gay) perspective.

SODOMY CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH

Tell me about it! There has been a few times sitting down after a night of fun can be a challenge - however 'seriously' is a stretch. All puns intended. :lol:

FELLATIO KILLS

With all due respect I have been intimate with the occassional penis in the oral sense and while some guys may think they are well endowed I've never seen anything I would choke on. Maybe that is Australia's failings and guys are bigger in the UK? :love:

Back
Top Bottom