SODOMY CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH and FELLATIO KILLS - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #16
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,499
Local Time: 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2isthebest View Post
So, does this dude not realize that most of us straight people enjoy oral sex too?


how dare you use your genitals for something other than their god-intended procreative purposes?

they are meant for one thing and one thing only. anything else, and you are a selfish hedonist.
__________________

__________________
Irvine511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:24 PM   #17
Forum Moderator
 
yolland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,471
Local Time: 10:31 PM
No, he's only worried about where two men might put their mouths and what they might let into their orifices. Anything involving a woman or women is A-OK, apparently.
__________________

__________________
yolland [at] interference.com


μελετώ αποτυγχάνειν. -- Διογένης της Σινώπης
yolland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:45 PM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
how dare you use your genitals for something other than their god-intended procreative purposes?

they are meant for one thing and one thing only. anything else, and you are a selfish hedonist.

Did I mention I'm not yet married and don't plan on having children for at least 7 more years?
__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #19
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,697
Local Time: 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2isthebest View Post
So, does this dude not realize that most of us straight people enjoy oral sex too?
Well if I'm not mistaken there are some extreme Catholics who do believe oral sex and masterbation are sin. Something to do with wasting the seed... But what I find interesting and very telling is that homophobes always seem to be focused on the males and hardly ever females.
__________________
BVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:53 PM   #20
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,338
Local Time: 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonoVoxSupastar View Post
But what I find interesting and very telling is that homophobes always seem to be focused on the males and hardly ever females.

'Cause it's hot when girls do each other.
__________________
martha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #21
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,499
Local Time: 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2isthebest View Post
Did I mention I'm not yet married and don't plan on having children for at least 7 more years?


as a woman, your main purpose is to get married and procreate. you can't have any without all three.
__________________
Irvine511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict
 
DreamOutLoud13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hell For Certain, Kentucky
Posts: 15,088
Local Time: 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonoVoxSupastar View Post
Well if I'm not mistaken there are some extreme Catholics who do believe oral sex and masterbation are sin. Something to do with wasting the seed... But what I find interesting and very telling is that homophobes always seem to be focused on the males and hardly ever females.
Based on a SINGLE obscure bible verse.

Onan was supposed to impregnate his dead brother's widow, in accordance with Jewish law. Instead, he pulled out. And God killed him.

This is interpreted to mean God killed him for wasting the sperm. Meaning any sexual activity not for the purpose of procreation is sinful.

But you know... maybe God was just pissed that he didn't impregnate his sister-in-law like he was supposed to.


But as far as the original article goes... I may not be gay (well, not completely), and I'm certainly not a man... but I've contributed to sperm wastage and activities that would not lead to procreation... so should I get a tattoo as well?
__________________
DreamOutLoud13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:57 PM   #23
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,499
Local Time: 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martha View Post
'Cause it's hot when girls do each other.


or they secretly enjoy talking about hot man-on-man action?


__________________
Irvine511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:59 PM   #24
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
as a woman, your main purpose is to get married and procreate. you can't have any without all three.
I wish I could have high intellect, strong opinions on the world around me, and a challenging education and career along with a future marriage and family. Damn.
__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #25
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
or they secretly enjoy talking about hot man-on-man action?


I'd rather one of those guys just be on me, preferably the one on the left..

ETA: Until about an hour ago, I was reading the last two words of this thread title as "Fellatio skills". That really changes the meaning.
__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:10 PM   #26
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,499
Local Time: 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2isthebest View Post
I wish I could have high intellect, strong opinions on the world around me, and a challenging education and career along with a future marriage and family. Damn.


all that is fine.

just don't forget the purpose of your gender.
__________________
Irvine511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:15 PM   #27
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
all that is fine.

just don't forget the purpose of your gender.
being barefoot and pregnant and giving up the taxing responsibility of thinking for myself by being subservient to my husband?
__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:25 PM   #28
ONE
love, blood, life
 
financeguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ireland
Posts: 10,122
Local Time: 10:31 PM
You guys do realise that homosexuality is not only tolerated but strongly encouraged within the Church of England?
__________________
financeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #29
ONE
love, blood, life
 
A_Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Wild West
Posts: 12,518
Local Time: 07:31 AM
It's all sodomy and sharia in the CoE.
__________________
A_Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:09 PM   #30
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,697
Local Time: 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by financeguy View Post
You guys do realise that homosexuality is not only tolerated but strongly encouraged within the Church of England?
__________________

__________________
BVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com