Snakes on a plane...yes...really

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
Baby pythons escape during flight in Australia

MELBOURNE, Australia – Four baby pythons escaped from a container aboard a passenger plane in Australia, leading to a search that forced the cancellation of two flights, the airline said Thursday.
Twelve non-venemous Stimson pythons were being transported Tuesday on a flight from Alice Springs to Melbourne in the plane's cargo area in a bag inside a plastic foam box with air holes.
When the flight landed, it was discovered that four snakes had escaped from the package, a Qantas spokeswoman said in a statement.
A reptile expert searched for the 6-inch (15-centimeter) -long snakes but did not find them. It was not known if the snakes were still on the plane or if they had somehow escaped outside after the plane landed.
In the meantime, the plane missed two flights it had been scheduled to fly and the passengers were transferred to other flights.
When the snakes were not found, the airplane was fumigated and it returned to service on Wednesday.
Stimson's pythons, which can grow up to three feet (one meter) long, live in western and central Australia and are not an endangered species.

On the trailer for this they bleeped out the bit when Samual L Jackson swore about the snakes and so they made it look as though he said: I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE NAUGHTY SNAKES ON THIS BLOOMING PLANE. sssssssssss

When I watched this movie I found it really disapointing that they even bothered to make any attempt of creating a story to how the snakes got there. It seemed to take ages before we saw the snakes causing havoc. Who cares about a plot? I just want the film to do what it says on the tin: Sssssssssssnakessss on a plane.

sssssssssssssssss

Back
Top Bottom