Sleazy Letterman redux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw this earlier, I thought she handled it well...

I think if this was some 19 year old woman who did her first movie and it was American Pie it wouldn't be creepy to anyone.

I think Letterman and most talk shows do pre interviews and the topics and questions from which he will choose are known to the guest. Not saying it makes it any less odd and maybe creepy, but at least if that happened she was prepared for it. Maybe he asked Daniel Radcliffe about being naked in Equus, would that be less creepy? It seems as if every interviewer has asked him about that, young and old.

Letterman is like a 60 year-old twentysomething. Having him ask Emma about her malfunction is no different from a 25 year-old asking the same thing.

As Mrs. Springsteen said, guests on talk shows are usually prepared for the questions. That is because the guest and the host rehearse the interviews. So, Emma knew what was coming, and to me she handled it like the lady she is.

Annnd, it's something that was being covered in the media, anyway. Is Letterman seriously going to have to run everything he says from now on by the PC police in order to appease some of you?

Maybe he was hoping she would pull a Drew Barrymore.

7478708ea93bed380f2df0e84f84574349d26dcf409ff.jpg

I didn't even know who the fuck Emma Watson was, honestly.
I haven't seen any of those Harry Potter films.
Although I do know who Daniel Radcliffe is, would be kind of hard to not know him.

Back
Top Bottom