Sigh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,

SCENE I. France. Before Harfleur.

:up:

The USA has deteriorated so badly in the last 6 years that America is now deaf to anything that Romney could offer.

People can't even think for themselves, they're looking for their next hand out but can't find it cos they can't take their eyes off their free Obama Phones.

We're going down.
Romney was the best blood that was offered to America, and She rejected him twice.

We now have our reward.
He's too smart to offer himself up again.

<>

The USA has deteriorated so badly in the last 6 years that America is now deaf to anything that Romney could offer.

People can't even think for themselves, they're looking for their next hand out but can't find it cos they can't take their eyes off their free Obama Phones.

We're going down.
Romney was the best blood that was offered to America, and She rejected him twice.

We now have our reward.

<>
Are you aware that this is all a bunch of nonsense? Obama phones? Are you trying to pull our leg?

The USA has deteriorated so badly from 2001-2009 plus the hermetically sealed off segments of the population who only listen to fox news and only read right wing websites that America is now deaf to anything that Obama could offer.

<>

there ya go.

We're going down.

We now have our reward.

<>

Umm...you do know that there are no such things as Obamaphones, right? That program's been going on for a while and was actually expanded under Bush.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Those Obama phones aren't all they're cracked up to be, anyway.

829af0ee0b09d09d2b28992304c695dd.jpg

Probably better reception than my AT&T

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

We're going down.

We now have our reward.

<>

Louise Mensch, a former UK Conservative MP now relocated to the US, thinks he will run again. It sounds like your knowledge is closer to the ground and better informed, so I will pass it on, if you don't mind?

EDIT: This was a good post I had to edit so that I wouldn't get suspended from this forum. Needless to say, I apologize for infringing upon this right wing-only discussion thread where you guys talk to each other about how great your ideas are and about how Obama is bad and not good.

Back
Top Bottom