Service Wives' And Girlfriends' naked calendar raises millions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You may want to put a 'warning' before that link,
that it is meets European standards for public print.

Reasonable people (whiny hypocrites) may find some of those images offensive,
based on my post a few days back of an European magazine cover.

They meet my standards anyway.

{struggles to come up with vaguely serious socio-political question for discussion}

Erhm, so do calendars like this objectify women?

Can't there be a difference between someone else objectifying the female form and a woman expressing her sexuality in a way she feels comfortable with? Why does nudity and sexuality automatically equate to objectifying?

poles - preferred

Can't there be a difference between someone else objectifying the female form and a woman expressing her sexuality in a way she feels comfortable with? Why does nudity and sexuality automatically equate to objectifying?

too many wordz, can't comprehend

post some pics, plz.

Stick%20Woman.png

teehee. :sexywink:

Not sure if this was a general comment or a response to my "they do," but the "they do" part of my post was tongue-in-cheek as well. :)

Not sure if this was a general comment or a response to my "they do," but the "they do" part of my post was tongue-in-cheek as well. :)

Very much a general comment to the mindset that goes with the outrage following these kinds of things. I think there has to be a happy medium between "OMGz, she has to keep it in the bedroom or she has no respect for herself!!!1" and the seemingly superficial need to show off or give away one's sexuality among.. young people these days.(Am I old enough to say that now?)

:)

Will there be a SHAG (Service Husbands and Guyfriends) edition?

What I'm wondering about is when women celebrate their sexuality by flaunting their bodies, are they doing that because they really want to or has society/culture conditioned them to think that is a way for women to show off their sexuality?

Back
Top Bottom