Senator throws snowball, thereby disproving global warming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dammit, he got me too. I admit now that I was wrong. I shall now bow down to our oil company overlords.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

This guy running the Senate's environmental committee is some Rob Ford type shit.

It's like a sitcom.

Don't forget this guy wrote a whole book called "The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future"

How can this possibly be a thing that actually happened.

Hey world, you've jumped the shark.

I dunno guys, it really has been a cold February in DC. There's like snow and ice on the ground. He might be right.

Sent from

Inhofe is probably the worst person in the Senate.

Who the hell votes for these clowns?

When voter turnout drops, Republicans tend to win more elections because the only people voting are old, paranoid, white people. Low voter turnout (around 35%) is why the Republicans won the 2014 midterm elections. Plus historically, the president's party always loses congressional seats in the midterm elections. Inhofe was swept into the Senate during the 1994 midterm election, which happened during Clinton's first term. That election is famous because of the Republican wave that swept into Congress that year.

Inhofe is in the Senate so gerrymandering doesn't affect him, but that's how the U.S. ends up with a ton of Republicans in the House, even though they lose the national popular vote.

Who the hell votes for these clowns?

people in Oklahoma, obviously. ;)

To be fair, Inhofe has done some good things for the military and veterans. It's hard to imagine him ever being ousted as folks here tend to lean conservative.

That said, im not defending his views on climate change or the snowball incident.

people in Oklahoma, obviously. ;)

To be fair, Inhofe has done some good things for the military and veterans. It's hard to imagine him ever being ousted as folks here tend to lean conservative.

That said, im not defending his views on climate change or the snowball incident.

I'm glad that he's done some good in the world, because my previous impression was that he was borderline evil. His views on just about everything relating to science, especially climate change, are hilarious but also dangerous.

more snow Wednesday night into Thursday, guys. as each day goes by and the east coast of the US remains frozen, the more right he is.

580x326

He is right
We had snow on the beach in Southern CA yesterday
Hail Turns Southern California's Huntington Beach Into a White Wonderland—See the ''Snowy'' Pics! | E! Online

Back
Top Bottom