Senator throws snowball, thereby disproving global warming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It will be interesting to see what's going to happen. It's not like people are going to start leaving California.

Not after a day like today, they won't. :) It was gorgeous.
Why people in drought areas of western states insist on watering their lawns has always been completely incomprehensible to me. You live in an arid climate, not in Scotland.

We replaced our suburban lawn in front with native plants. It's lovely (when it's trimmed). And we only water it a little during the hottest months of summer.

Fucking Palm Springs and Palm Desert. It's a DESERT and they have a gajillion giant golf courses. And bus stop benches admonishing people to conserve water.

I know, right? This is one of the reasons I'm racist against golf.

I don't get people who think that you can just have it all. If you want to live somewhere where it's 80 degrees in January, I'm sorry, but you can't also have grass :shrug:. Unless you live in Florida...but then you get to have fun with humidity. There's always a catch.

People out here astound me. But maybe one day I'll adjust.

I don't get people who think that you can just have it all. If you want to live somewhere where it's 80 degrees in January, I'm sorry, but you can't also have grass :shrug:. Unless you live in Florida...but then you get to have fun with humidity. There's always a catch.

People out here astound me. But maybe one day I'll adjust.

I would give up grass in a heartbeat if it meant I could live in LA.

I moved out to San Diego last July and I've been told it's rained more than it has in years.

Guess I make it rain

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I moved out to San Diego last July and I've been told it's rained more than it has in years.

Guess I make it rain

102f9f9c_obama-rain-oOOOBAMACASH.gif

The California drought is complicated by the way we distribute the little rain/snow we do get. The population centers in the Bay Area and the LA area are fighting with the agricultural center in the Central Valley. Then there's the stupid delta smelt and the salmon runs. It's a big mess.

Still, there's no where else, I'd want to live than the Golden State.

Back
Top Bottom