Sd.406

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the iron horse

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Sunday Dispatch .406

We live in a political world,
Love don't have any place.
We're living in times where men commit crimes
And crime don't have a face

~Bob Dylan, Oh Mercy

It's also not Sunday, but, hey, we all have things to do on Sunday.

Also, what is CheerWine?

A cherry-flavored soda popular in the South, and known for still being sweetened solely with cane sugar.

It's also not Sunday, but, hey, we all have things to do on Sunday.

Also, what is CheerWine?

phillyfan26, so right about things to do.
After attending church Sunday, my family spent the rest of the day skinning and butchering a black bear. Why I missed posting the dispatch Sunday. My oldest son shot the bear Saturday. The bear weighed 385 lbs. We put by more than a few pounds of meat for the winter.

Cheerwine...in a glass bottle.... sweetened with pure cane sugar
is one of the best soft drinks on the planet.

Cheerwine.com - It's a soft drink

Roast bear loin followed by Cheerwine red velvet cake...doesn't sound too threatening to me. :wink:

Roast bear loin followed by Cheerwine red velvet cake...doesn't sound too threatening to me. :wink:

Thanks for your comment Yolland.
What's more threatening to me is going through a fast food dri-thru
and ordering what they tell us are "chicken nuggets."

Red Velvet Cheerwine cake is :)

We are cooking some bear stew right now.
It's a chilly fall night here.
The leaves were brillant in color today.
I love this time of year.

A good evening to all
Take care

Gotcha.

We don't have any localized sodas around here, just stick with the big chains.

There's something to be said for that kind of a soft drink, though. I'd kind of like to have something like that around here.

That sounds awesome.

In my opinion high fructose corn syrup is the reason, since the early 1980s, we have experienced this obesity epideminc.

When the price of cane sugar went higher in the late 70s, most big soda companies switched to HFTCS.

Because it's cheaper.

Do a search and check out the reasons why many think it has contributed to the rise of obesity.

Cheerwine is one of the few, and I think a growing number of small soda companies, like Jones Soda, who use pure cane sugar.

Cheers :)

Oh, I've definitely read and heard about the HFC stuff. Soda made with the cane sugar tastes better, too.

I recently had a Mexican Coke (thanks, taco truck that opened up near work!) and it immediately took me back to the late 70s, early 80s, when my dad would buy Coke in the bottle, back in the day when it was made with actual sugar.

It was delicious.

Oh, I've definitely read and heard about the HFC stuff. Soda made with the cane sugar tastes better, too.

I recently had a Mexican Coke (thanks, taco truck that opened up near work!) and it immediately took me back to the late 70s, early 80s, when my dad would buy Coke in the bottle, back in the day when it was made with actual sugar.

It was delicious.

corianderstem,

Interesting, I have heard that same comment from friends who have been to Mexico and South American countries.

Also the thought that plastic/can containers are not the best for any kind of liquid refreshment. *beer drinkers, i think, will agree

Email Coke, Pepsi....if you can,
let them know what you think.

:)

Back
Top Bottom