Sarah Palin, continued.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what policies does Sarah support that would benefit a working mother like Kate and her brood of 8 children? likewise, what policies does Sarah support that would benefit special needs children?

None. Sarah understands that the last thing working mothers and special needs children is more POLICIES from Big Government.

(I'm only half sarcastic, because I'm reasonably sure that's how Sarah actually feels).

None. Sarah understands that the last thing working mothers and special needs children is more POLICIES from Big Government.

(I'm only half sarcastic, because I'm reasonably sure that's how Sarah actually feels).

i'm sure she feels that they need to be kept away from mosques.

I've seen a lot of those Taiwan cartoon news things. Tiger Woods' affairs got one. So did the late night dispute between Conan and Leno.

Rumor was that Levi got some other girl pregnant but accdg to her that's not true..damn :wink:

Kind of overkill-the flag pin and bracelet

new-sarah-palin-book-cover.jpg

Former GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said Sunday that President Obama doesn't have the "cojones" to secure the nation's borders and fix its immigration system. She defended Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer's decision to fight the federal government in court over Arizona's new, controversial immigration law.

"She's going to do all that she can to continue down the litigation path to allow secure borders," Palin said on Fox News Sunday. "Jan Brewer has the cojones that our president does not have to look out for all Americans, not just Arizonans, but all Americans, in this desire of ours to secure our borders and allow legal immigration to help build this country, as was the purpose of immigration laws."

I'm shocked

Ex marks the breakup spot for Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston.

The 19-year-old mom called off her second engagement to her baby daddy last week following a fight over one of his ex-girlfriends, a source close to the couple tells E! News.

They must have been on pretty shaky footing already, because the thorn in Bristol's side wasn't even the ex who turned up pregnant this week, but some other girl!

While Lanesia Garcia was outed by the National Enquirer as Levi's possible second baby mama, our source—along with Levi's lawyer—insists that Garcia herself has admitted that the Playgirl poser is not the father of her unborn child.

"Lanesia and Levi have dated off and on over the past few years but he's not the father of that baby," says the source. "Lanesia's other ex boyfriend is the father. She's not the reason [Bristol and Levi] broke it off."

Instead, it was Levi's other ex, Briana Plum, who put a hitch in Bristol's wedding plans.

"There was an interview with her and Bristol wasn't happy about some of the things said," the source tells E! News. "There was also some picture on Facebook of him and Briana and Bristol just said, ‘Let's hold off on the engagement.' "

Neither Palin nor Johnston have publicly commented on their latest split.

I can't believe you're all discussing Sarah's children and disregarding their privacy!! The media is out of control.

I can't believe you're all discussing Sarah's children and disregarding their privacy!! The media is out of control.

I don't think it's unreasonable to challenge the way some quarters keep raising these stories about a female politician's family. It's not relevant, it's tittle tattle, it's gossip. They haven't even done anything wrong.

They just put themselves in US Magazine in order to try to get a reality show-and possibly got engaged for the same purpose. So THEY started all of that gossip. I am sympathetic to her other kids who don't deserve it, who are minors and haven't put themselves out there. But now with this stuff, I'm not as sympathetic to Bristol any more.

That's what the "stop making fun of Trig" thing is all about. Of course I would never make fun of a child who has Down's Syndrome. It's a play on Sarah and how she twists things for sympathy and gain.

Don't agree at all with Kathy Griffin calling Scott Brown's daughters prostitutes-but maybe that was commentary on the weird-bordering-on-creepy way that he acted as if he was "pimping them out", so to speak.

I don't think it's unreasonable to challenge the way some quarters keep raising these stories about a female politician's family. It's not relevant, it's tittle tattle, it's gossip. They haven't even done anything wrong.

They didn't do those interviews and magazine covers for free...

Fool you twice girl, fool you twice...

"From henceforth" = Shakespalin

And just like that, they were off again. "It's over. I broke up with him," Bristol Palin tells PEOPLE exclusively of her second try at an engagement to Levi Johnston, father of her 19-month-old son Tripp.

Palin, 19, says the relationship soured on July 14, the very same day they announced their marriage intentions to the world. Palin says he told her that evening he might have fathered a baby with another teenage girl. (Palin did not name the young woman, but a pregnant former girlfriend of Johnston's has since publicly denied his paternity.)

In an emotional phone interview with PEOPLE, Palin spoke through tears about feeling heartbroken, humiliated and trapped – while Johnston acted cool. "There's been no remorse," she says, adding that she's seen him only once in the past three weeks.

"The final straw was him flying to Hollywood for what he told me was to see some hunting show but come to find out it was that music video mocking my family," she says. "He's just obsessed with the limelight and I got played."

Reps for Johnston did not return calls seeking comment.

Palin's mom, Sarah, the former Alaska Governor and prominent Republican with whom Johnston publicly – and bitterly – sparred over the past year and a half, tells PEOPLE: "I wish for Bristol to be able to move forward in life with her same forgiving, gracious, optimistic spirit, but from henceforth she'll know to trust but verify. Bristol is strong, she is independent, and she knows what is right for her son."

Bristol says she's not giving up hope of a safe and happy two-parent home for Tripp. "I have faith that I'll find it. Through this whole experience I know I need a man who's going to be completely honest with me and someone who loves me and Tripp and wants to be with him all the time. I also want someone who has religious beliefs and a good family."

The sarcastic repetition of "I'm honored"..

YouTube - ‪Sarah Palin's Homer Moment-D'Oh!‬‎

Shannyn Moore: Palin's Homer Moment: Celebrity Sarah Confronted by Citizen (WATCH)

Palin: like how? What’s up?

Kathleen: You swore on your precious Bible that you would uphold the interests of this state, and then when cash was waved in front of your face, you quit.

Palin: OH, you WANTED me to be your governor! I’m honored! Thank you!

Kathleen: I wanted you to honor your responsibilities. That is what I wanted. I wanted you to be part of the political process instead of becoming a celebrity so that you could (inaudible). And if that’s the best you could do, then good for you. If that’s the best you could do.

Palin: Here’s the deal. Here’s the deal. (inaudible) That’s what I’m out there fightin’ for Americans to be able to have a Constitution protected so that we can have free speech…And ALSO there…

Kathleen: In what way are you fighting for that?

Palin: Oh my goodness!

Kathleen: In what way?

Palin: To elect candidates who understand the Constitution, to protect our military interests so that we can keep on fightin’ for our constitution that will protect some of the freedoms that evidently are important to you too.

Kathleen: By using your celebrity status, certainly not by political status.

Palin Daughter: How is she a celebrity? That’s my question.

Palin: I’m honored! No, she thinks I’m a celebrity!

Palin Daughter: That’s funny that you think she is.

Kathleen: Well, you’re certainly not representing the state of Alaska any longer…even though…

Palin Daughter: She’s representing United States?

Kathleen: Yes, I know. You belong to America now, and that suits me just fine. Yeah.

Palin: What do you do here?

Kathleen: I’m a teacher

Palin: Oh. (Eye roll and protracted grimace)

Palin Daughter: Oh.

Kathleen: I also have a few other jobs. I’m married to a commercial fisherman. And so I fish.

Palin: Oh that’s cool. So am I! I married to-we probably have a lot in common!

Kathleen: Yeah. You know, I think that we do.

Palin: Hi! (waves to camera) Are we on video?

Kathleen: Too bad. I’m more of a still camera girl myself. (inaudible) I am, I am…I will tell you I’m very pleased to meet you.

Palin: I’m honored to meet you, I really am. And, no we both agree on the freedom of speech and the-

Kathleen: Yes we do.

Palin: you know – the protection of that. So, um, no I and, you know… best of everything to you too and Yeah.

Kathleen: Thank you for coming over.

Palin: Well, okay. It’s nice to meet you anyway.

I liked the gesture that went with the "United States"

And what is Sarah Palin if she's not a celebrity?

Levi Johnston is no longer engaged to Bristol Palin -- but he's got a sweet new reality show deal to help him get over it.

Sources close to Johnston tell TMZ he signed a new reality deal this weekend, one that doesn't include everyone's favorite unwed teen mother from Alaska.

We're told Levi will actually begin shooting in Los Angeles on Monday and then cameras will follow him back to Alaska. No word yet on what the exact format will be, though several networks are said to be interested.

I don't think it was really an "eye roll and protracted grimace". More of a "oh" type of moment.

What did that sign say anyway?

Here's my favorite bit, because it's a good question that Palin really can't answer, because, well, she's not doing anything along these lines...

Palin: Here’s the deal. Here’s the deal. (inaudible) That’s what I’m out there fightin’ for Americans to be able to have a Constitution protected so that we can have free speech…And ALSO there…

Kathleen: In what way are you fighting for that?

Palin: Oh my goodness!

Kathleen: In what way?

Palin: To elect candidates who understand the Constitution, to protect our military interests so that we can keep on fightin’ for our constitution that will protect some of the freedoms that evidently are important to you too.

you just can't script stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom