Sarah Palin, continued. - Page 18 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #256
Refugee
 
U2387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,217
Local Time: 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji2112 View Post
If there is any hate ( disgust would be a better word) from Glenn Beck, it would be toward the.... GOP . He does not agree with them, he does not support them, nor does he promote ANY politicians . He likes 2. Jim DeMint and Chris Christie. The first because he thinks he is one that is honest, and the latter because he says exactly what he means, like it or not.

so again, factually incorrect.

He is NO fan at all of the GOP , nor is he in the party. He is not shy about saying that either.

He doesnt like the Healthcare plan passed by this congress. along with 58 % of the people. Has nothing to do about people getting healthcare. He donates a ton of money toward healthcare assistance. The only thing he wanted once was a microwave with his name on it.


It is the LEGISLATION that was passed. Without the promised 48 hours of review ( remember Obama, all negotiations for any legislation would be on CSPAN ) and that ALL legislation would be posted on the WH website for 48 hours".

Did Obama ever do that? NO, not a single piece of legislation had the negotiations on CSPAN nor were they posted on the WH website . That was a campaign promise. Did he lie? Or maybe he forgot?

so, respectfully, lets talk truth. You judge based on something you have never seen. is that accurate?

your very points are on media matters and Huff post.

did we clear up the non disclosure about his commercials? I think " my sponsor this hour is Goldline" is full disclosure.

Glenn Beck - Videos
Anyone who thinks that Glen Beck, the same guy that spends most of his time foaming at the mouth and flailing about trying to show that Obama is some kind of Marxist/Communist, is to be taken seriously is not worthy of a lengthy discussion here.

So you're certainly not worth my time.

When Obama is not a communist, he is a Nazi, even though those 2 groups and ideologies clashed quite famously and violently culminating in 1944.

Seriously? Glenn Beck? Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Chuck Hagel, Orin Hatch, William Buckley plenty of conservatives who I do not necessarily agree with would kick him right in the ass.

You are making it extremely easy for people here to write you off as unreasonable because no reasonable person of any political stripe would defend Glenn Beck or take him seriously. Ask Lindsay Graham or John McCain if they take him seriously.

You are telling others here to get help while you have devoted 3 pages now to misspelled nonsensical rants defending Glenn Beck, who is actually certifiably mentally ill?

Anyways, 2 big whoppers I have noticed from you that need to be corrected:

1.)The book and the Obama quotes. All this stuff has been rebutted for a long time, what are you doing posting it?

It may feel like it because time is just flying, but early 2008 was not yesterday by any means.

snopes.com: Barack Obama in His Own Words

Dreams from my father: a story of ... - Google Books


Whites are phantoms- that was not even an Obama quote, it was his criticism of the black nationalist philosophy

Demint is frequently caught lying:

Overstated Stats | FactCheck.org

PolitiFact | Jim DeMint's file

He's got 2 pants on fire right here!

GOP Stimulus Myths | FactCheck.org

Some DeMint contributions here.

News Orgs Let DeMint Falsely Claim Obama Doesn’t Use Word “Terror” | The Plum Line

Real lies here.

I could keep going, but you get the idea.

2.) You are simply wrong about the health care debate.

48 hours?

Try the Spring of 2008 to the passage in March of 2010.

That was the length of time that you could log on to Thomas and view the bills as they were being written and amended in Congress.

The exact text was visible the entire time. There are no secrets in this bill, the major provisions have been Democratic and Republican ideas for many years now, and have floated from businesses to politicians to media to think tanks since, at minimum, 1993.

In addition to this, plain english summaries with links to more detailed summaries and the actual bills were on the White House site, Pelosi's site and Reid's site throughout. Updates explaining amendments were frequent.

Pelosi had a full 3 page discussion of the changes made in reconciliation.

Go ahead and try and find a more transparent bill passed in 12 years of the past Republican Congress, it wont happen.

Much of the debate was on CSPAN, unless I was watching some secret negotiations that only were accessible in my house.

Of course, not all of it was, but no Congress conducts business 100% in the open.

You are accusing Democrats of backroom dealing and blacking out the process? Where were you when Republicans did everything with the 2003 Medicare bill in the middle of the night and never even let Democrats into most hearings on most issues? This is laughable.

3.)BVS is right.

There are many, many places where repeating lies of Hannity/Beck wont get called out, it will just get more people to say "jeez, that goddamn Obama" but this isn't one of them.

No one is telling you what to think or claiming to know anything about you as a person.

We are simply going on what you are posting here.

How is accurately calling something not only a lie, but a plagiarized lie, somehow supposed to mean that we are telling you how to think?

Unfortunately, so many conservatives have been taught how to think and debate by the likes of Hannity and Beck and Rush and so its no surprise that they feel personally taken aback and offended when they are called out for lying.

No one knows or cares about your personal life, or mine or BVS'. Its not our problem that you have become accustomed to lying and not getting called out on it.

You are sour grapes because you've been caught, and thats pretty easy to see.

You can disagree with Obama without lying about him. God knows he wasn't my first choice. Make an intelligent case based on what we actually have, not on a straw man that you built up with the help of Glenn Beck.

Literally everything you said breaks down with one hit on Google.
__________________

__________________
U2387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:46 PM   #257
Acrobat
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 459
Local Time: 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2387 View Post
Anyone who thinks that Glen Beck, the same guy that spends most of his time foaming at the mouth and flailing about trying to show that Obama is some kind of Marxist/Communist, is to be taken seriously is not worthy of a lengthy discussion here.

So you're certainly not worth my time.

When Obama is not a communist, he is a Nazi, even though those 2 groups and ideologies clashed quite famously and violently culminating in 1944.

Seriously? Glenn Beck? Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Chuck Hagel, Orin Hatch, William Buckley plenty of conservatives who I do not necessarily agree with would kick him right in the ass.

You are making it extremely easy for people here to write you off as unreasonable because no reasonable person of any political stripe would defend Glenn Beck or take him seriously. Ask Lindsay Graham or John McCain if they take him seriously.

You are telling others here to get help while you have devoted 3 pages now to misspelled nonsensical rants defending Glenn Beck, who is actually certifiably mentally ill?

Anyways, 2 big whoppers I have noticed from you that need to be corrected:

1.)The book and the Obama quotes. All this stuff has been rebutted for a long time, what are you doing posting it?

It may feel like it because time is just flying, but early 2008 was not yesterday by any means.

snopes.com: Barack Obama in His Own Words

Dreams from my father: a story of ... - Google Books


Whites are phantoms- that was not even an Obama quote, it was his criticism of the black nationalist philosophy

Demint is frequently caught lying:

Overstated Stats | FactCheck.org

PolitiFact | Jim DeMint's file

He's got 2 pants on fire right here!

GOP Stimulus Myths | FactCheck.org

Some DeMint contributions here.

News Orgs Let DeMint Falsely Claim Obama Doesn’t Use Word “Terror” | The Plum Line

Real lies here.

I could keep going, but you get the idea.

2.) You are simply wrong about the health care debate.

48 hours?

Try the Spring of 2008 to the passage in March of 2010.

That was the length of time that you could log on to Thomas and view the bills as they were being written and amended in Congress.

The exact text was visible the entire time. There are no secrets in this bill, the major provisions have been Democratic and Republican ideas for many years now, and have floated from businesses to politicians to media to think tanks since, at minimum, 1993.

In addition to this, plain english summaries with links to more detailed summaries and the actual bills were on the White House site, Pelosi's site and Reid's site throughout. Updates explaining amendments were frequent.

Pelosi had a full 3 page discussion of the changes made in reconciliation.

Go ahead and try and find a more transparent bill passed in 12 years of the past Republican Congress, it wont happen.

Much of the debate was on CSPAN, unless I was watching some secret negotiations that only were accessible in my house.

Of course, not all of it was, but no Congress conducts business 100% in the open.

You are accusing Democrats of backroom dealing and blacking out the process? Where were you when Republicans did everything with the 2003 Medicare bill in the middle of the night and never even let Democrats into most hearings on most issues? This is laughable.

3.)BVS is right.

There are many, many places where repeating lies of Hannity/Beck wont get called out, it will just get more people to say "jeez, that goddamn Obama" but this isn't one of them.

No one is telling you what to think or claiming to know anything about you as a person.

We are simply going on what you are posting here.

How is accurately calling something not only a lie, but a plagiarized lie, somehow supposed to mean that we are telling you how to think?

Unfortunately, so many conservatives have been taught how to think and debate by the likes of Hannity and Beck and Rush and so its no surprise that they feel personally taken aback and offended when they are called out for lying.

No one knows or cares about your personal life, or mine or BVS'. Its not our problem that you have become accustomed to lying and not getting called out on it.

You are sour grapes because you've been caught, and thats pretty easy to see.

You can disagree with Obama without lying about him. God knows he wasn't my first choice. Make an intelligent case based on what we actually have, not on a straw man that you built up with the help of Glenn Beck.

Literally everything you said breaks down with one hit on Google.

Green Agenda. we agreed to our agreement. I stand by mine, and they by theres. Keeping my word ( which means not lying ) is what I do. You know nothing about my ingregrity. Far from it, but I hold an honor and agreement above all else. So No, I won't name them.There is a very good reason to not identify them. There is a reason there is no addition to the site in a long while. None of it is beyond reason.

I was Introduced to them over 2 years ago. I am free to use that site, I have never claimed it as my own ( why would I ) and it is by far some of the best research you will find on the Whole Global warming story, and the political parts that go with it. Bar none.

You don't have to lecture me about Jim Demint. I didn't say I liked him, Beck did.

Becks alleged lies are mine? Wow, I didn't realize I am that powerfull. I control the thoughts of Glenn Beck?

Never seen Glenn beck foam at the mouth. can you show me that. Google is fine as it is a great place to provide lnks. You just did.

Please show me a photo or film would be better of Glenn Beck Foaming at the mouth .

Watched Hannity one time. I don't care for him , so I am in collusion with him too? that is a strectch .

Obamas book has been debunked? By who ? I have read it to, and everything that I posted is in there.

I am a conservative? How do you know? Have you ever asked me? That would be an Untruth , by a long shot. If you mean fiscally conservative, that would be much closer. There are fiscally conservative democrats. They call them Blue Dogs , but you know that. You are using either a selective memory, or selective assumptions. Which makes you statement an untruth .

Democrats don't do back room deals? Are you serious or naive ? The hell they don't. Both sides do. Bills are written by staffers not the Congressman . Often Lobbyist are in the room. Always close by .

I was in Washington the day before and the day of the vote. hey were in back rooms. where you there by any chance? BOTH parties were behind closed doors. It happens all the time.

never had a sour grape in my life. Can you tell me what it taste like? I don't live in anger . It is bad for your health , but the more I see the more I can see this all falling apart.

Porgressive, is an easier sell than socialist, and even more so than Marxist. The kid grew up being exposed to this all his life. he surrounds people who are openly marxist. Many of those around him now. Why would he surround himself with these people if he wasn't.? be like me hanging arond the crips or bloods. Not my type, so why would they work for me? I would hire people completely diffeent than me? that is a bizzare statement.

This is typical desperation. The anger is what gives those like you away. Your entitled to your political beliefs, thanks to the old document. Without it...... So be thankfull for people who believe in it.

The game is up. Even the most ardent supporters are not happy

so keep it up. It will make things easier . Those of us who believe in how we got here in the first place , will prevail, thus preserving your rights to spew the hate and anger that is right out of the play book .

Your personal assination on me, Beck, Tea party ( not a member btw, but they are nice people) and anyone else in line with the anger and hate means nothing. it only hurts you.

Your links are from google by the way. ever hear the term Practice what you Preach?

You lost this round. november is going to be a total rejection by Independants that got you here in the first place. Not alot of time to get there.

3 more things .

Only thing I will ever lie about is if I or the staff watching this today are asked if a procedure will hurt, They will say no. that will be a lie.

I will school you on healthcare , as would everyone here . We know how it will affect us . Everyone on every floor knows. It's our lives.

Don't ASSume . You will be wrong 99.999 % of the time.

Oh typing. I am in a dark room and if you can make the cursor on this site stop bouncing all over the place.. that would be great

Anger management ... you'll live longer if you take it.

Question from someone here. Is this anger and method something that U2 promotes? Associates themselves with ? We don't think so. Not even close


Thank you for your opinions.

PS You cite Annenberg as your facts via google ? ever hear the Phrase" do as I say, not as I do" ?

I rest my case.
__________________

__________________
Benji2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:54 PM   #258
Blue Crack Addict
 
PhilsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Standing on the shore, facing east.
Posts: 18,858
Local Time: 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji2112 View Post
Please show me a photo or film would be better of Glenn Beck Foaming at the mouth .
I'm really, really afraid you're serious.

Also, if I were Glenn Beck, I'd be able to fuck around with logic and accuse you of being a Nazi for your views because that's all Glenn Beck knows how to do.
__________________
PhilsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:42 AM   #259
Acrobat
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 459
Local Time: 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilsFan View Post
I'm really, really afraid you're serious.

Also, if I were Glenn Beck, I'd be able to fuck around with logic and accuse you of being a Nazi for your views because that's all Glenn Beck knows how to do.

Yes, you said " He foams out the mouth" In the 20 years I have know him, never seen it. I would love to. So I am serious. can I see it? I will frame it and send it to him.

Please provide a tape or film of him calling anyone a Nazi. Doesnt count him calling Nazi's a Nazi. There were.

Your misconception is that he hates people. He does not. It is untruthfull.

want to go see him? My treat. dead serious. Would you be willing to alk to him on the phone on the show? (radio) can easily be arrainged. Tomorrow between 9-12? good for you?

You will be surprised. most peple who spend time with him, or hold discussions with him, find him a very smart ( he is) normal guy trying to raise his kids .

Want to have a chat with him? he won't jump you , He is not like that

The Tony Saprano guy, was at an opening for a play in NY not long back. The show was awfull, and Beck wanted to leave, and James I thnk his name is, said" why are you leaving shows not over. Glenn said, thanks James, and as he got up to go to the bathroom, said to Beck, who had his son in his arms, said you are scumbag POS and CS etc etc. His kid 8 was in his arms.

When he came back, James or tony ( never watched that show ) asked him aside and said : I am very very sorry.. That was uncalled for , especially with his kids there .glenn accepted it . They are actually getting to know each other. James view had changed after he saw how gracious he was to forgive a bad wrong . Hehas some pretty tough Secret service guys with him. At all times . They could have sent sparano into singing saprano. not Glenn's style. half his best friends are Bleeding liberals. Big time. People would be surprised who he has dinner with or who are his neighbors are . discuss yes, attack no.

just because someone does or does not like or agree with someones views, there is NO excuse or purpose in attacking .

That is low class. Your better than that as I am.

want to meet or talk to him , let me know. Many people who don't know or watch , have no basis for who he is. Just what Huff, or those people who say what to say.

We are people, no matter what our views. At the end of the day, people can agree to disagree, respectfully .


There is a Nurse here who is dying to know if U2 supports this hate or lack of the ability to discuss respecfully . anyone know. My experience , would be a hell no.
__________________
Benji2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:50 AM   #260
Refugee
 
U2387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,217
Local Time: 06:32 AM
[QUOTE=Benji2112;6826876]
Quote:
Green Agenda. we agreed to our agreement. I stand by mine, and they by theres. Keeping my word ( which means not lying ) is what I do. You know nothing about my ingregrity. Far from it, but I hold an honor and agreement above all else. So No, I won't name them.There is a very good reason to not identify them. There is a reason there is no addition to the site in a long while. None of it is beyond reason.

I was Introduced to them over 2 years ago. I am free to use that site, I have never claimed it as my own ( why would I ) and it is by far some of the best research you will find on the Whole Global warming story, and the political parts that go with it. Bar none.
What exactly is this?

Has nothing to do with what I said.

Quote:
You don't have to lecture me about Jim Demint. I didn't say I liked him, Beck did.
Yes, but you have legitimized and legitimized and defended Beck for 3 pages now. So you made him your co pilot here in this thread, then you said "he hates all those dishonest pols" with the exception of DeMint and Christie.

You didn't have to bring DeMint up, but you did, so I simply showed you a sampling of the many instances where he has been caught red handed.

Quote:
Becks alleged lies are mine? Wow, I didn't realize I am that powerfull. I control the thoughts of Glenn Beck?
No. Read your post again. You decided to defend Beck and his choice of political friends, like DeMint. So I made note of that.

Where did I ever hold you responsible for everything Glenn Beck has ever said?

Quote:
Never seen Glenn beck foam at the mouth. can you show me that. Google is fine as it is a great place to provide lnks. You just did.
Its an expression for batshit crazy screaming angry, you know that.

Sure. This is nothing out of the ordinary for Mr. Beck:

YouTube - Glenn Beck Barks Like A Dog On TV
Quote:
Please show me a photo or film would be better of Glenn Beck Foaming at the mouth .
Right above.

Quote:
Watched Hannity one time. I don't care for him , so I am in collusion with him too? that is a strectch .
You are showing the same kind of "I'm shocked, what me?" mentality when called out on lies that you post.

Quote:
Obamas book has been debunked? By who ? I have read it to, and everything that I posted is in there.
So you read absolutely none of the links to Snopes or none of my post explaining the White phantoms?

Everything, literally everything that is on the right wing smear list against Obama, titled "Obama in his own words" has been debunked.

And debunked in 1 of 2 ways.

1.)It was completely and entirely out of context. Any reading of the alleged offending passages becomes completely benign and innocent and devoid of judgement about whites, America, whatever when placed in its proper context as written.

2.)It was flat out made up.

Again, did you not read what I underlined in bold regarding the "white phantom" comment being Obama's critique of the black nationalist philosophy?

Just stop it.

I am sure you are much smarter than this. You know damn well if you read the book or even the link I had to "Dreams....." that all this breaks down when put in context.

You are either lying again or ignorant.

It has been common knowledge to anyone following the news for over 2 years now that all of this is nothing but creative, out of context propaganda and flat out lying.

Anyone who wants to say Obama hates whites or actually espoused those views in his book is a flat out idiot.

Quote:
I am a conservative? How do you know? Have you ever asked me?
Pretty good educated guess from your posts.

Its just fine, nothing wrong with that. I pointed out in my post that many conservatives would find Beck,Hannity, etc to be counterproductive windbags.

What I said, again, if you read my post, was that your way of arguing and then getting all huffy when a b.s. lie is called by its true name is right out of the playbook that Hannity, Rush and Beck have created. These people live their own reality and do not expect to have to answer for anything.

Quote:
That would be an Untruth , by a long shot. If you mean fiscally conservative, that would be much closer. There are fiscally conservative democrats. They call them Blue Dogs , but you know that. You are using either a selective memory, or selective assumptions. Which makes you statement an untruth .
Ok, fine, so all of your defenses of the Republican Party and Glenn Beck make you a liberal or a moderate? That is not selective memory or selective assumptions, it is again, going on the side you have taken in your posts. Nothing wrong with any political views you want to have, liberal, conservative, moderate, radical, Democrat, Republican, just don't lie and bring up Glenn Beck as anyone who is worth listening to.

That is why this "you are a conservative" "no I'm not" discussion is pointless. All I ever said was your debating style curiously resembles the new right spinsters' debating style.

Draw whatever conclusions you want from that.

I am well aware of the Blue Dogs, and I am fiscally conservative myself.

Mark Warner is pretty close to my views to give you an idea.
Quote:
Democrats don't do back room deals? Are you serious or naive ? The hell they don't. Both sides do. Bills are written by staffers not the Congressman . Often Lobbyist are in the room. Always close by .
I am serious, and not naive despite my age.

You really don't have the slightest clue what you are doing, do you? A favor to ask you: if you are going to quote my posts and respond to them, READ THEM. Because it is clear you are not reading them!

Once again, did you miss this?

Quote:
Of course, not all of it was(on C-SPAN) but no Congress is 100% open
Look at my posts on the health care debate, which were before you decided to show up here. I criticized the corn husker kickback and the Louisiana Purchase quite heavily. I said it was time for Harry Reid to go to Ben Nelson, like LBJ did, and twist his arm off and tell him "listen, you vote for this, or you are dead to this caucus and dead to this Congress, and so is your state." Better than spending public money to bribe people. Both provisions were removed in reconciliation, and rightfully so.

So clearly, I acknowledged in the post you accused me of being naive in, as well as in the past, that Democrats do backroom deals.

You would be the one who is naive if you think that what happened with this legislation, even though far from desirable, was anything out of the ordinary for Congress.

Plus, I am waiting for you to call out the much much more secretive and back room dealing Republican Congress.

I am well aware of the lobbyist influence in government. They were right at the table for the health care debate, but the difference is in the GOP congress, they RAN the table and real reform never even came up. Here, they got a lot of what they wanted, but also a lot of what they did not want.

Surely, you have heard of the K Street Project, which made Republican loyalty a kind of test for many lobbyists? What about Jack Abramoff or Bob Ney or Duke Cunningham?

Surely you have heard of Tom Daschle and John Dingell's wife?

I say get lobbying the hell out and let the public and individual contributions fund the election process.

Ultimately, I suffer no illusions, and neither do you I can see, that 99.99999999% of politicians are out to help me, you or anyone on this board.

They are looking to the next election, and they will answer BP's calls personally and an aide will never even return yours.




Quote:
I was in Washington the day before and the day of the vote. hey were in back rooms. where you there by any chance? BOTH parties were behind closed doors. It happens all the time.
No, I wasn't there, glad you were.

I heard it was a big fuc** deal

I am well aware it happens all the time.

Try and get yourself into some Congressional meeting, you'll get faceplanted by a couple of Capital Police.

I don't particularly care that you were in DC for the vote, I do care to hear you try and tell me that the Obama/Reid/Pelosi updates did not exist, that the ideas were not widely known and debated and that the legislation, every little arcane detail of it, was not up online for nearly 2 years.

I forgot, that is impossible, you can't do that.

Quote:
never had a sour grape in my life. Can you tell me what it taste like? I don't live in anger . It is bad for your health , but the more I see the more I can see this all falling apart.
Its an expression, don't take it so literally.

I'll rephrase: You were somehow in shock and had to lash out at BVS and tell him to get out his basement and get help because you were caught in a plagiarized lie. That indicates a bit more anger than you are letting on to having.

Quote:
Porgressive, is an easier sell than socialist, and even more so than Marxist. The kid grew up being exposed to this all his life. he surrounds people who are openly marxist. Many of those around him now. Why would he surround himself with these people if he wasn't.? be like me hanging arond the crips or bloods. Not my type, so why would they work for me? I would hire people completely diffeent than me? that is a bizzare statement.
This is complete bullshit.

You don't know what your talking about.

Obama did not seek the Presidency on false pretenses to build a socialist nation. He has always been a pragmatist.

Progressive, or liberal or whatever name you want to give to mainstream Democratic politicians in America in no way resembles the socialist or communist structures of other countries.

He comes nowhere near advocating what Richard Nixon did in terms of health care policy, welfare policy, drug policy and regulatory policy.

Obama is in no way a socialist or a marxist. How irrational are you?

He has made very clear that he believes in free enterprise numerous times and has no designs on getting rid of the profit motive or anything even close.

Many of those around him now?

Lets run down the list, Benji:

Larry Summers?

Tim Geithner?

Austan Goolsbee?

Paul Volcker?

Peter Orszag?

Valerie Jarrett?

Ray LaHood?

Jim Jones?

Robert Gates?

How about the past?

Kansas?

Hawaii?

Indonesia?

Neither one of his parents were Marxists as you falsely claimed.

Harvard Law review, where he was well respected by the conservative students?

The Illinois Senate where he was considered a consensus builder?

The US Senate where he focused on loose nukes, accountability in government and wasteful spending?

Who are the Marxists? You couldn't be serious.

Quote:
This is typical desperation. The anger is what gives those like you away. Your entitled to your political beliefs, thanks to the old document. Without it...... So be thankfull for people who believe in it.
What are you trying to say, I don't believe in the old document?

I am not angry at all.

You are changing the subject from being caught in a lie to me supposedly being angry.

We are all entitled to our political beliefs.

The reason I addressed your posts is because you posted some lies in them. I don't care what your opinion is, but don't play loose with the facts.

Quote:
The game is up. Even the most ardent supporters are not happy
No one could be happy with the way the country is now.

But I have yet to hear anyone make a good, reasonable and intelligent case for why Obama should be held responsible for it.

Examples:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/17/bu...leonhardt.html

AEI Says Stimulus Boosted Economy By 4% | The New Republic



The ardent supporters are not happy Obama has been stymied by the climate he is in, and some on the liberal idealist side that loved him harbored false illusions that he would somehow make it great over night.

Their fault not Obama's, Obama never said he would be able to promise us an easy road or that he would fix everything.

Quote:
so keep it up. It will make things easier . Those of us who believe in how we got here in the first place , will prevail, thus preserving your rights to spew the hate and anger that is right out of the play book .

Your personal assination on me, Beck, Tea party ( not a member btw, but they are nice people) and anyone else in line with the anger and hate means nothing. it only hurts you.

Your links are from google by the way. ever hear the term Practice what you Preach?

You lost this round. november is going to be a total rejection by Independants that got you here in the first place. Not alot of time to get there.
So I don't believe in how we got here? What does that mean?

I don't believe in the Constitution? America?

If you want to say that GO FUCK YOURSELF AND I MEAN THAT.

My Grandfathers on both sides served in WWII, as did an Uncle on Iwo Jima, my Dad was in Vietnam front lines 1969 and 1970, my brother is currently in the air force and I am an active POW/MIA volunteer. Where the fuck where you and more importantly, who the fuck are you?

What I posted before was not a personal assassination, it was calling you out on a lie. What I posted above wasn't either, it was putting you in your place for saying I don't believe in what got us here.

The Tea Party are real nice people- kill Obama, racist chants at John Lewis, throwing things, misspelled Nazi signs, they're losers like you are. Some of them are nice, but then again, there is good and bad everywhere.

My links are from google and they go to unbiased and objective factual sources that merely summarize and repeat points that you can find in economic journals, political journals, etc.

You didn't factually rebut one of the links I posted because you cant.

I didn't lose this round, you did.

The incumbent party always loses seats, the Democrats will be no different in November.

It wont be enough to give your morons control of either chamber, though, you fucked up too bad and lost big in 06 and 08 for that to happen.

Quote:
3 more things .

Only thing I will ever lie about is if I or the staff watching this today are asked if a procedure will hurt, They will say no. that will be a lie.
Staff watch you post on interference, ok, DOC.

Stick one of those needles as far up your ass as it will go and leave it there.

Quote:
I will school you on healthcare , as would everyone here . We know how it will affect us . Everyone on every floor knows. It's our lives.
This need to attack me comes from some kind of insecurity you have.

You wont school me on anything, rest assured of that.

You cant even spell. And your posts make no sense. What are you going to school me on?

Dial up any of my Professors or the Doctor I worked for for 3 years and they'll tell you I am one of the smartest people they have ever met, wise well beyond my years.



I may be young, but I am as well read as anyone on these issues.

Do not condescend to me.


Just who the fuck are you? You just joined here and you think you own the place, and on top of that, you come in and belittle other members when they call you out on a lie.

Your are not a doctor, you are a child. I feel sorry for your "patients." If you are a real doctor, stop projecting your personal political views onto the medical community as a whole.

I haven't seen too many doctors who have pegged this health care bill as the end of the world, far from it, most feel it is positive and are glad insurance companies are now subject to some common sense regulation.

I don't know any doctors personally who are against this legislation, I know many who are for it, many nurses, my aunt is a physical therapist who owns a company, she is for it, etc.

This was not written up with no advice from anyone, far from it.

It incorporated many mainstream Republican and Democratic ideas and the medical community was involved all along.

You must be that doctor that posted the sign saying "no Obama voters" who was embarrassed into admitting he hadn't read the bill.

You tell us how this will stop you from saving lives, Doc!

How will this make your life harder?


Quote:
Don't ASSume . You will be wrong 99.999 % of the time.

Oh typing. I am in a dark room and if you can make the cursor on this site stop bouncing all over the place.. that would be great
Turn on the lights, Doc.

Can you find the light switch?

Lay off the drugs, the cursor will stop bouncing.

Quote:
Anger management ... you'll live longer if you take it.
Not taking your internet diagnosis seriously.

When I finish this in a few minutes, I will get a glass of Coke, sit down, relax, listen to some U2, go to sleep, get up in the morning and enjoy the rest of my week off. Maybe I'll go to the beach, maybe I'll wash my car or mow my lawn, who knows?

Whatever I do, my blood pressure will not be higher because of you, rest assured.

I am not angry at all, but now, I am in your face because you really hit a nerve with me saying I don't believe in the Constitution or what got us here. So you are getting a piece of my mind.

Quote:
Question from someone here. Is this anger and method something that U2 promotes? Associates themselves with ? We don't think so. Not even close
U2 would really approve of this:

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesau..._tea_party.jpg

http://zoecarnate.files.wordpress.co...ama-sign-2.jpg

The same U2 that wrote "In God's Country" and the nuanced vision of the American Dream expressed on the Joshua Tree would never, ever buy the notion that one political persuasion excludes one from recognizing how we got here or believing in the document.

However, U2 does condone putting stupid people like you in their place:
YouTube - Sunday Bloody Sunday

YouTube - U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday (Save The Yuppies Free Concert)

And certain things set Bono off:
YouTube - U2 ELECTRIC CO. BROKEN MIC LIVE MADRID VERTIGO TOUR 2005

And thats what you did to me. Got it?


Quote:
PS You cite Annenberg as your facts via google ? ever hear the Phrase" do as I say, not as I do" ?
When has Annenberg been caught in a lie even remotely resembling the fantasy land bullshit you posted about Obama's books?

Stop.

You can't defend the indefensible, you are just pissed that the facts contradict your ideology.

I reiterate for the viewing audience who may be reading a U2387 FYM post for the very last time, Benji has yet to refute factually any of the dreaded links he talks about.

Quote:
I rest my case.
I rest mine.

You are a scumbag.

How could you possibly think it is ok to condescend to a perfectly reasonable rebuttal of your lies and then say that I somehow lack in loyalty to my country?

Don't even pretend you were not taught how to debate by the right wing ideologues or that they are not your ideological soulmates.

You are wrong and nothing is changing that.

Again, jam that needle up your ass if you can make room for it beside your head, go fuck yourself and don't ever talk to me again.
__________________
U2387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #261
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,700
Local Time: 03:32 AM
Uh ...
__________________
corianderstem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:00 PM   #262
Blue Crack Addict
 
PhilsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Standing on the shore, facing east.
Posts: 18,858
Local Time: 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji2112 View Post
Yes, you said " He foams out the mouth" In the 20 years I have know him, never seen it. I would love to. So I am serious. can I see it? I will frame it and send it to him.

Please provide a tape or film of him calling anyone a Nazi. Doesnt count him calling Nazi's a Nazi. There were.

Your misconception is that he hates people. He does not. It is untruthfull.

want to go see him? My treat. dead serious. Would you be willing to alk to him on the phone on the show? (radio) can easily be arrainged. Tomorrow between 9-12? good for you?

You will be surprised. most peple who spend time with him, or hold discussions with him, find him a very smart ( he is) normal guy trying to raise his kids .

Want to have a chat with him? he won't jump you , He is not like that

The Tony Saprano guy, was at an opening for a play in NY not long back. The show was awfull, and Beck wanted to leave, and James I thnk his name is, said" why are you leaving shows not over. Glenn said, thanks James, and as he got up to go to the bathroom, said to Beck, who had his son in his arms, said you are scumbag POS and CS etc etc. His kid 8 was in his arms.

When he came back, James or tony ( never watched that show ) asked him aside and said : I am very very sorry.. That was uncalled for , especially with his kids there .glenn accepted it . They are actually getting to know each other. James view had changed after he saw how gracious he was to forgive a bad wrong . Hehas some pretty tough Secret service guys with him. At all times . They could have sent sparano into singing saprano. not Glenn's style. half his best friends are Bleeding liberals. Big time. People would be surprised who he has dinner with or who are his neighbors are . discuss yes, attack no.

just because someone does or does not like or agree with someones views, there is NO excuse or purpose in attacking .

That is low class. Your better than that as I am.

want to meet or talk to him , let me know. Many people who don't know or watch , have no basis for who he is. Just what Huff, or those people who say what to say.

We are people, no matter what our views. At the end of the day, people can agree to disagree, respectfully .


There is a Nurse here who is dying to know if U2 supports this hate or lack of the ability to discuss respecfully . anyone know. My experience , would be a hell no.
First of all, I never said anything about foaming at the mouth. Again, you're so lost by the posting system of this site that it's affecting a lot of your arguments.

Second, here's a clip with a lot of examples of Beck relating a wide variety of things to Nazism: Video: Back in Black - Glenn Beck's Nazi Tourette's | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Third, thank you for the offer, but I decline because I have a job five days a week that requires me to be busy from the hours of 9-12.

Fourth, I don't care what kind of person he is off camera. That's not what I'm arguing about. He could be a great father and a kind person. I don't have a beef with how he's raising his children or interacting with James Ganfolfini. In fact, I've assumed his image is merely a persona, so that doesn't surprise me at all. It's a completely, totally irrelevant argument. I don't have any desire to talk to Glenn Beck when he's not live to the world, because I don't know that man and have no problem with that man.

My problem with Glenn Beck is his public persona. So, let's talk about that, please.
__________________
PhilsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #263
Blue Crack Addict
 
PhilsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Standing on the shore, facing east.
Posts: 18,858
Local Time: 06:32 AM
Also, you seem to have a habit of taking things literally. Not every single thing on this planet is meant to be taken literally. Despite there being video evidence of Glenn Beck foaming at the mouth, by stating one is "foaming at the mouth," it tends to be more about someone becoming hysterical, not literally having saliva drip from their mouth. That's why I was so afraid you were serious, and you were serious. Being that literal either means you're being shockingly naive or an annoying smartass. That's not meant as an insult, either. I'm just trying to explain.
__________________
PhilsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:39 PM   #264
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,234
Local Time: 05:32 AM
Alright, folks, let's calm down a bit. Benji, while you may claim to be protecting your sources (I was unaware you were also a journalist), it is considered poor form to post someone else's work without crediting them. And sorry to say, but if you don't actually mention that they're someone else's words beforehand, and fail to put them in quotation marks, then it is plagiarism. If we can find, nearly verbatim, the same information you posted by doing a web search, then it's obvious that your sources don't need protecting because they're already on the web.

Going forward, if you're going to post other people's words as your own, credit them, quote them or provide a link.
__________________
Diemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:40 PM   #265
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,234
Local Time: 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2387 View Post
You are a scumbag.

How could you possibly think it is ok to condescend to a perfectly reasonable rebuttal of your lies and then say that I somehow lack in loyalty to my country?

Don't even pretend you were not taught how to debate by the right wing ideologues or that they are not your ideological soulmates.

You are wrong and nothing is changing that.

Again, jam that needle up your ass if you can make room for it beside your head, go fuck yourself and don't ever talk to me again.
Way, way, WAY out of line, U2387.
__________________
Diemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #266
Refugee
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,943
Local Time: 11:32 AM
[QUOTE=U2387;6827009]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji2112 View Post

You are either lying again or ignorant.

You really don't have the slightest clue what you are doing, do you? A favor to ask you: if you are going to quote my posts and respond to them, READ THEM. Because it is clear you are not reading them!

Once again, did you miss this?





This is complete bullshit.

You don't know what your talking about.




If you want to say that GO FUCK YOURSELF AND I MEAN THAT.

My Grandfathers on both sides served in WWII, as did an Uncle on Iwo Jima, my Dad was in Vietnam front lines 1969 and 1970, my brother is currently in the air force and I am an active POW/MIA volunteer. Where the fuck where you and more importantly, who the fuck are you?

What I posted before was not a personal assassination, it was calling you out on a lie. What I posted above wasn't either, it was putting you in your place for saying I don't believe in what got us here.





You didn't factually rebut one of the links I posted because you cant.

I didn't lose this round, you did.



It wont be enough to give your morons control of either chamber, though, you fucked up too bad and lost big in 06 and 08 for that to happen.





Stick one of those needles as far up your ass as it will go and leave it there.




This need to attack me comes from some kind of insecurity you have.

You wont school me on anything, rest assured of that.

You cant even spell. And your posts make no sense. What are you going to school me on?

Dial up any of my Professors or the Doctor I worked for for 3 years and they'll tell you I am one of the smartest people they have ever met, wise well beyond my years.



I may be young, but I am as well read as anyone on these issues.

Do not condescend to me.


Just who the fuck are you? You just joined here and you think you own the place, and on top of that, you come in and belittle other members when they call you out on a lie.


Turn on the lights, Doc.

Can you find the light switch?

Lay off the drugs, the cursor will stop bouncing.




Not taking your internet diagnosis seriously.

When I finish this in a few minutes, I will get a glass of Coke, sit down, relax, listen to some U2, go to sleep, get up in the morning and enjoy the rest of my week off. Maybe I'll go to the beach, maybe I'll wash my car or mow my lawn, who knows?

Whatever I do, my blood pressure will not be higher because of you, rest assured.

I am not angry at all, but now, I am in your face because you really hit a nerve with me saying I don't believe in the Constitution or what got us here. So you are getting a piece of my mind.


I reiterate for the viewing audience who may be reading a U2387 FYM post for the very last time, Benji has yet to refute factually any of the dreaded links he talks about.



I rest mine.

You are a scumbag.




You are wrong and nothing is changing that.

[B]
Again, jam that needle up your ass if you can make room for it beside your head, go fuck yourself and don't ever talk to me again[/
.
__________________
Strongbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:17 PM   #267
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,234
Local Time: 05:32 AM
Sting, you are really, really pushing it.
__________________
Diemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #268
Refugee
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,943
Local Time: 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
Sting, you are really, really pushing it.
I was only respectfully disagreeing with a few things posted.
__________________
Strongbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #269
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,234
Local Time: 05:32 AM
We know your position on him already. Your post was completely unnecessary and only serves as further antagonism.
__________________
Diemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:24 AM   #270
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 24,974
Local Time: 06:32 AM

I don't know what's really going on here-but if it ends up being good for their child then that's what really matters.


Levi Johnston isn't just getting past his differences with Bristol Palin – he's also hoping to make amends with her famous mom.

"Last year, after Bristol and I broke up, I was unhappy and a little angry. Unfortunately, against my better judgment, I publicly said things about the Palins that were not completely true," he tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I have already privately apologized to Todd and Sarah. Since my statements were public, I owe it to the Palins to publicly apologize."

Bristol added her own statement Tuesday saying, "Part of co-parenting is creating healthy and honest relationships between the parents. Tripp one day needs to know the truth and needs to know that even if a mistake is made the honorable thing to do is to own up to it.

Johnston and the former vice presidential candidate had been engaged in a war of words, with the 20-year-old accusing Palin of complaining about her job as governor of Alaska and claiming "there was a lot of talk of divorce" in the Palin household.

Palin spoke out against the "malicious" remarks and also ripped Johnston for posing for Playgirl and talking about sex on The Tyra Banks Show.

Though they had been in a bitter custody battle, Bristol, who recently made her acting debut on ABC Family's The Secret Life of the American Teenager, has said she and Johnston want to turn "a new page here as co-parents … and [put] aside the past because doing so is in [our son] Tripp's best interest."

"So to the Palin family in general and to Sarah Palin in particular, please accept my regrets and forgive my youthful indiscretion," Johnston says in the statement. "I hope one day to restore your trust."
__________________

__________________
MrsSpringsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com