Rush Limbaugh hospitalized in "serious condition" with chest pains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharton, remember the Trawna Brawley incident, are the real racists.

and lets not forget Harry Reid calling Obama a Negro.

Limbaugh has two black interns on the payroll. How many of you are employing black people? :shrug:

Three of Rush's personal doctor's are Jewish. So sure, he is anti-Jewish.:huh:

A Statement from Norman Podhoretz,
Author of "Why Are Jews Liberals?"
January 21, 2010

In my new book, "Why Are Jews Liberals?", I argue that it no longer makes any sense for so many of my fellow Jews to go on aligning themselves with the forces of the Left. I also try to show that our interests and our ideals, both as Americans and as Jews, have come in recent decades to be better served by the forces of the Right.

In the course of describing and agreeing with the book the other day, Rush Limbaugh cited a few of the numerous reasons for the widespread puzzlement over the persistence of liberalism within the American Jewish community. And while discussing those reasons, he pointed to the undeniable fact that for “a lot of people”--prejudiced people, as he called them twice--the words “banker” and “Wall Street” are code words for "Jewish." Was it possible, he wondered, that Obama’s attacks on bankers and Wall Street were triggering a certain amount of buyer’s remorse within the American Jewish community, which gave him 78% of its vote? Finally, taking off from my observation that many Jewish liberals like to call themselves independents, he wondered whether a fair number of the self-described independents who deserted Obama and voted for Scott Brown might actually have been Jewish liberals. If so, he concluded, Brown’s “victory could be even more indicative of an even bigger change in the political temper of the country than has so far been recognized.”

For this, Rush Limbaugh has been subjected to a vile attack by Abraham Foxman, the national director of the Anti-Defamation League. Of course, Mr. Foxman has a long history of seeing an anti-Semite under every conservative bed while blinding himself to the blatant fact that anti-Semitism has largely been banished from the Right in the past forty years, and that it has found a hospitable new home on the Left, especially where Israel is concerned. This makes Foxman a perfect embodiment of the phenomenon I analyze in "Why Are Jews Liberals?" Now Foxman has the chutzpah to denounce Rush Limbaugh as an anti-Semite and to demand an apology from him to boot. Well, if an apology is owed here, it is the national director of the Anti-Defamation League who should apologize for the defamatory accusation of anti-Semitism that he himself has hurled against so loyal a friend of Israel as Rush Limbaugh.

Some of you really should stop getting your blood pressure up over statements deliberately taken out of context and spread only to distract you from the real issues.

Some of you really should stop getting your blood pressure up over statements deliberately taken out of context and spread only to distract you from the real issues.

Did you actually hear this segment? In it's entirety? Yes, he called them "prejudiced people" but then he turned right around and played right into the stereotype and used it for his agenda. It's what he does, to try and cover his butt for people such as yourself. He's had a long history for trying to say that because of his Obama's Muslim roots he doesn't like Jewish people, that's what a big part of this was about...

I'm not wishing harm on him, per se, I just don't care at all if something happens to him. I don't believe in the afterlife and don't believe that there's some punishment coming for him after he dies, so there's nothing there to point to. I do not care if Rush Limbaugh has health issues or dies. I really don't. He's just a despicable excuse for a human being.

Glenn Beck's not there yet. I actually think he's more confused than anything.

Please,
Massa is the Congressman's name!

what did Limbaugh say wrong?

If Paterson has 'the power' to name Massa's replacement
then for a short time he will have 'Eriic Massa's power' so in a way he will be Massa :shrug:

what's the big deal? seems some people are just out to taint Limbaugh any time they can. :no:

You're right if INDY were going to take your place everyone here would say "now INDY will become THE deep".

Perfectly normal. Not making a play on well known stereotypes at all.

Thanks for setting us straight :up:

Back
Top Bottom