RIP Steve Jobs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
very sad. i love my iPod, iPhone, and MacBookPro. Memphis loves his iPad.

great products that have shaped the past 10 years to a shocking degree.

RIP.

cancer sucks.

wow, I was listening to NPR on my 4 year old iPhone, and it said "Apple announces", ... then it cut out because I had a phone call/

Now, I see this. A month ago. I went to two funerals for friends in their 50s, both passed on from cancer,

I salute Jobs, for doing it on his terms, living life to the fullest he could, for as long as he could, well done.

He just stepped down from CEO of Apple like two weeks ago, thats amazing he was so close to death and still working.

Too young....i too love my ipod

RIP

R.I.P.

davos_bill_gates.jpg

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there.
And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it.
And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life.
It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.

Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs, June 12, 2005 Stanford Commencement Address

RIP Steve Jobs. Thank you for changing our world and inspiring us with your wisdom.

Way too young, far too soon!

"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice." -Steve Jobs

ETA: Pearl, great minds think alike!

Back
Top Bottom