Republican Convention Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i really like the phrase jesus horse. i'm gonna use it more... if only to drive my lutheran coworks batshit crazy.

jesusdinoxsme3.jpg

You are insulting their intelligence. Or, possibly, it is your intelligence!

So, according to your logic (or the lack of), the undecided voters lack the intelligence to decipher the difference between the actions of three protesters at the RNC, and a presidential ticket. They will automitcally think "evil protestors raining on the RNC MUST be Democratic operatives...this is horrible and I obviously need to vote for McCain because of how evil they are."

O.K.

Any other theories?

*sigh*

Ok. Let me dumb it down. It made that lady look really stupid. Anything wrong with me saying that?

In contrast, her speech came across as mean, non-inclusive and smug.

I think they actually realize they went too far.

I doubt that. The response to Palin's speech was overwhelmingly an A+ around the country and the world. The VP is alway the attack dog in Presidential race. They go after the opponent while the Presidential Candidate makes his case and presents his plan. She did her job, presented her experience and attacked the weakness of the Obama ticket. It was a great speech that will play huge in getting them to the White House.

you are aware that fox news and the NY Post are owned by the same guy, yes?

and besides... the post is good for two things and two things only. #1, funny headlines. #2, wiping my ass.

So you're avoiding the fact of what Obama said. I guess if the entire left pretends she is not a Governor with executive experience than I geuss she doesn't right?

No, I agree it was a stupid argument to make.

Maybe it's not a good argument for the statement "I have more executive experience than Palin", but it's a valid argument for the statement "I have some executive experience". A presidential campaign is a business, and he's been running it for what will be nearly two years when all is said and done, and it's been highly successful thus far. That doesn't necessarily mean he has more executive experience than Palin, but it does mean that the claims that he has NO executive experience is false.

All of that said, I, of course, don't put much importance on the experience argument to begin with.

So you're avoiding the fact of what Obama said. I guess if the entire left pretends she is not a Governor with executive experience than I geuss she doesn't right?

john mccain is 72 years old. he has a 1 in 3 chance of dying before he is 80. he has had cancer 4 times.

do you believe Sarah Palin is prepared to be the president of the United States?

In case the FoxNews web site it to Right-leaning for you...I dont think anyone would mistake the NY Post as a conservative paper

OBAMA: I'VE GOT MORE EXPERIENCE THAN PALIN - New York Post

I doubt that. The response to Palin's speech was overwhelmingly an A+ around the country and the world. The VP is alway the attack dog in Presidential race. They go after the opponent while the Presidential Candidate makes his case and presents his plan. She did her job, presented her experience and attacked the weakness of the Obama ticket. It was a great speech that will play huge in getting them to the White House.

There is hypocrisy on all sides..Reps, Dems, Independents, all of them. I'm not drinking the GOP Kool-Aid.

You had me fooled. What flavor is the Kool-Aid?

hi. nice to meet you. i voted for george bush. i dislike myself for doing so (the 2nd time), but at the time i honestly thought i was doing what's right, and i still partialy blame the democrats for not putting a better candidate up the 2nd time around. i was, at one point, a registered republican. i am now not. i consider myself an independent because the party that i was once apart has become such a bunch of far right douchebags that i can no longer associate myself with them in name. my favorite politicians include mike bloomberg, george pataki, joe lieberman, arnold, and the real john mccain. i despise mitt romney as much as i despise ted kennedy. never call me a member of the left again.

now that that's out of the way... i shall respond again to your quote about how if we don't believe fox news we should look at the "unassociate, unbiased" new york post.

YouTube - Regis Farts

good night, and god speed.

You're right. Even though we're on different sides. It baffles my mind that alot of the so called Democrats can't see past their blind party affiliations. No wonder Bush/Cheney got eight years.

You really weaken your argument when you start labeling folks who you don't know...

Headache is by far not left.

Back
Top Bottom