Republican Convention Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read this observation elsewhere, and bang on:

Only at the RNC can people who one night before asked the country to do service for their country then now boo when Giuliani mentions community organizing.

I don't want you to point at me, Sarah Palin. Don't you point at me, Palin.

"a small town mayor is like a community organizer, except that they have actual responsibilities..."

...that they essentially pass off onto administrators because they're incompetent.

I wish I could be there to fill in the blanks. Such BS.

God, she has a whiny voice.

:|

I am sorry I tried to give them a chance this week, but I can't give in and watch this convention.

Who knew that community organizing was such a shameful thing to do.

Really, I may as well quit my job right now and go work for Exxon!

(Note: While I am not a community organizer myself, I work for a community organizing group...in NYC. Suffice it to say there's no love lost where Giuliani is concerned...)

Next time somebody on this board complains about how Obama doesn't talk about policy specific, I'll throw up. Palin has said NOTHING substantive at all, and neither has anyone else tonight. What a joke.

Next time somebody on this board complains about how Obama doesn't talk about policy specific, I'll throw up. Palin has said NOTHING substantive at all, and neither has anyone else tonight. What a joke.

how DARE you attack Gov. Palin's family! :mad:

Really, I may as well quit my job right now and go work for Exxon!

(Note: While I am not a community organizer myself, I work for a community organizing group...in NYC. Suffice it to say there's no love lost where Giuliani is concerned...)

No shit and to think my ideal job is to help others and my degree was focused on helping others in depressed areas. What a shit person I am!

No shit and to think my ideal job is to help others and my degree was focused on helping others in depressed areas. What a shit person I am!

You just want a job with NO RESPONSIBILITIES.

Sarah explained it for you tonight.

you should have waited a little while

she has touched on

Georgia
Russia
Iran

Energy
Geo thermal
wind and solar power

American workers

Obama
this is a man who has authored two memoirs
but, not one law on reform,

Cracking jokes about the stage set-up of the DNC while images of Mt. Rushmore and the Liberty Bell flash behind you is awesome.

Talking to people with nuclear weapons? That's absurd.

she has touched on

Georgia
Russia
Iran

Energy
Geo thermal
wind and solar power

American workers

Obama
this is a man who has authored two memoirs
but, not one law on reform,

"touched on" is being generous.

she's now beginning to sound like a parody of a Republican speech. he'll raise your taxes! the death tax! boooo!

she has touched on

She lied about the bridge to nowhere (this is well documented).

She said nothing of interest on Georgia/Russia whatsoever except to bash Obama.

And her energy plan is to drill (hey we'll take it over here, she just gave TransCanada $500 million).

Phail.

wow -- she brought up the Obama presidential seal.

i'm looking in deep's direction. did you write this? be honest.

Back
Top Bottom