Random FYM Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is dumb.

You try to kill him.

That doesn't change the fact that if the first guy didn't have the gun the entire bullshit hypothetical scenario is for naught.
seriously. To say it's dumb is generous. And misses the point which is:

Here's a hypothetical: You are in a country that has very restrictive gun laws. There's no active shooter, it now turned into a guy wielding a knife.

Now what's harder to defend against? A nutjob with a gun or a nutjob with a knife?

Bingo.

If you're scripting "Die Hard 69: Just Don't Die"

I've noticed that the second amendment defense force seems to consider themselves extensions of John McClane and Jack Bauer.

Maybe one day their moment will come and they can save a room full of hostages.

Last edited:
I've owned a Jack Bauer for president shirt for 9 years. I'm excited to see my campaigning finally pay off.

Sent from my SM-G935T using U2 Interference mobile app

Takes a similar premise to a Tom Clancy book where a hijacked airliner smashes into the Capitol the State during of the Union and Jack Ryan becomes President.

Hoping to see a West Wing-Homeland-24 hybrid as the episodes continue.

Better have some decent writers to pull that off.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The reviews I read are kind of mediocre. I will probably PVR it. Having an almost-toddler means I go to bed at 9:30, if I can crawl that far.

In other news Anthony Weiner is going to be grilled by NYC SVU after it was revealed he was sexting with a 15 year old girl since January.

Expect a 'ripped from the headlines' episode later this season.

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1474512863.333939.jpg

This is the guy that is married to Houma Aberdeen, who will be Hillary's Chief of Staff?
, that is one really bad skittle in the bowl

An enabler with really bad judgment

This is the guy that is married to Houma Aberdeen, who will be Hillary's Chief of Staff?
, that is one really bad skittle in the bowl

An enabler with really bad judgment
Oh for fucks sake this is the biggest bunch of bullshit out there... as if it's somehow Hillary or Yuma's fault that Weiner carried on secret online relationships.

Try again Trolly McTrollface.

Soo you're just going to completely ignore my argument then and change the topic?

Well then...

Well everybody seemed to ignore my hypothetical to shift to their comfort positions of gun control. I left it out there as an open ended question. I'm not obligated to respond to every single response, especially when they duck or mock my situation (you didn't mock). I pretty much expected these answers and I'm not butthurt about it. I was aiming to get people out of their default fallback arguments, no pun intended.

For your question. Even if you ban guns or restrict them, the shooter can still acquire them through black market. France is restrictive and the folks at the Bataclan were subjected to a scenario which closely mirrored my own except there were multiple shooters.

As for the theater it took courage for those people to run and escape knowing they would expose themselves in the process. If there was only one guy you think you could even the playing field by tackling him with the help of another person.

Back
Top Bottom