Random FYM Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, that's a pretty out there theory. Sucky situation, sure, but nothing more.

At least with the New Jersey bombing nobody was hurt, from what I've heard, and with the New York explosion, it sounds like the injuries that did occur are minor, so that's some piece of good news. Kudos to the first responders for getting to the scene so quickly.

all that stuff is going to be completely obsolete after about three months if there's ever another conventional war between two militaries of that size.

There's also a oil leak in Alabama, and that has cut off oil supplies in the south. I have a sister in NC who says the local stations are running out of gas.
there was an oil leak here. it's already been shut off. somehow i managed to drive all through middle and west tennessee and back to alabama without dealing with any gas outages or price increases. maybe i lucked out. i'm lucky in that i really don't have to drive that much. whether or not the tn and al governors should have declared a state of emergency is unknown in my opinion as i have not been able to suss it out (i live a few counties north of where the oil spill happened...the spill was near-ish to birmingham and i'm in huntsville).

it does sound like it is causing panic where people are fleeing to gas stations (i'm talking even as far west as memphis, and it seems the panic is apparently spreading north too) to stockpile gas. i've heard people are stocking up on bread and water like there's a fucking hurricane coming. the key in these situations is to stay calm, not freak out. granted, had no one reported this, people would've flipped out after the fact and said they'd had a right to know and accused the government of sweeping it under the rug, but thanks to the media preying on peoples' fear, it's being drummed up to be far worse than it is. but now it will be, thanks to people systematically going to every gas station in their city and buying up all the gas. as someone who always tries to keep their tank full, i guess this shows me how many people are constantly driving around with their low fuel light on.

the theory about this being connected somehow with the nyc bomb makes no sense to me. the oil spill was just the typical idiotic oil company likely making egregious errors. in the articles i've read, this company in particular has been involved in a spill before, so i'm not sure how it would be connected with anything other than them being a fuck-up company.

kSjqK9p.jpg

mzzP0AV.jpg

c6ztrcK.jpg

GWULtax.jpg

I guess they're somehow related to the suspect they're looking for, apparently getting ready to flee the country from what the reports say. Who knows.

There's a kagillion world leaders in town this week for the UN, including Obama. Biden is speaking on the UES this afternoon where I work. Should be a fun go of it.

I know this should go in the other thread

But I feel like these past few attacks continue to help Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Ugh, why does this keep happening?

If you are referring to the recent terror events, it is because a group of people are bent on destroying Western society. They are waging war on us.

And is it just my computer, or have the colors been changed for the forum? I'm seeing white text boxes, background, and a light blue.
I like the change.

Last edited:
Trump said something about how he would "bomb the terrorists."

Gee, it's a good thing they're all so conveniently located in one place so we can get them all!

You mean the off-duty police officer with a gun?

The attacker who didn't himself have a gun?

Who thankfully killed no one?

Sent from my SM-G935T using U2 Interference mobile app

We mean the big 2nd amendment advocate that strongly believes citizens should have a right to carry guns to protect themselves and others from others that want to harm other people including trying to kill them, even without guns. Sometimes they use bombs and ice cream trucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom