Racist Police Response to Ferguson Protests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for some people it is simple

B2qOx3gIYAEIVno.jpg

Concerning on a number of levels. The waving around of a loaded firearm and this.

"The investigation is continuing because police want to be sure the story as told by the boyfriend is correct, the sources said.

Police are awaiting gun trace results, as part of the ongoing investigation."

Soundcloud.com/re2374

Why would they be holding up the announcement this long? Is there a legit reason why they could be doing this, or is it just plain stupidity?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

This is at least the 14th person killed by a St. Louis cop in the last decade and not one has had charges pressed against them. The prosecutor's father was a cop killed in the line of duty. No cop will ever be charged with a crime under his jurisdiction.

You know the KKK are going to be celebrating this, and that's how you know the wrong decision has been made.

I'm not 100 percent in either camp. I wasn't on the jury so I feel my opinion will be mostly uninformed.

I hope the Ferguson community rebuilds and strengthens itself. There's a lot of things to be looked at in retrospect. The media specifically and how it handles and intensifies race relations. Sad and scary the power it has. Things get blown entirely out of proportion.

I hope their law enforcement is under intense scrutiny now. Most importantly vest badges should be implemented.

If you read the Tweet by itself, it seems like he tried to make a joke and it failed. When you read it in the series of Tweets he was making about how bad the Jets are, it does seem as though it was just poor word choice.
It's just so satisfying that is King, who is an awful journalist.

It's not surprising that someone who is a professional lapdog masquerading as a journalist doesn't put a lot of thought into anything he does.

That's a deliberate choice. The story is going to be about the protest instead of that abortion of a press conference.

And that's exactly what's happening.

It reinforces the helpful narrative that that's just how those people are.

Sent from

Christ, Wilson even testified that Brown's hands were up when he shot him. But he said he "looked like a demon" so I guess why even have a trial at this point?

Back
Top Bottom