Racism

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey what's going on ?!?

Prycky here-

I just wanted to stop by and give my very articulate thoughts on racism:

- Racism is like really bad and stuff. And if you're like a racist and stuff, you're like really mean and stuff.

That is all.

Do you think Ari Gold is racist?

i think Ari Gold is a fictional character and no one should talk like that in a real-life office setting, though i think he's an equal opportunity offender -- and i love the relationship between him and Lloyd.

i do think, however, that the homophobic banter between the characters -- especially Drama -- gets a little much at certain points.

i think Ari Gold is a fictional character and no one should talk like that in a real-life office setting, though i think he's an equal opportunity offender -- and i love the relationship between him and Lloyd.

i do think, however, that the homophobic banter between the characters -- especially Drama -- gets a little much at certain points.

There is also the racist and sexist banter...

But I agree, I do cringe at times watching the show - but my wife and really enjoy it.

I don't see the show regularly, but loved the one from a few years ago that compared the U2 fan community to trekkie types - especially since I happened to be watching with my dad and brother who, when referring to my social life, make a distinction between my regular friends and my U2 friends. :shifty:

During the scene of the cast at the actual LA show, I ended up keeping my mouth shut rather than blurt out "hey I know all those people!" who were on the stage rail. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom