Q Anon - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login

Old 08-01-2018, 09:13 AM   #1
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:21 AM
Q Anon

Just started reading this . My head hurts.

We are Q. A deranged conspiracy cult leaps from the Internet to the crowd at Trump's MAGA tour

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...mps-maga-tour/

MrsSpringsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:20 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 08:21 AM
It’s really fucked up and stupid.

So of course it’s going to make its way into the mainstream.

I think it’s Harold from South Park, Kyles dad

BEAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:41 AM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post

I think it’s Harold from South Park, Kyles dad
Gerald
Hewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:53 AM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Damnit
Old 08-01-2018, 12:51 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:21 AM
It's batshit. The sad thing is people actually believe it. I have a friend, who has fallen into it. She posts this insane stuff, and people try to reason with her but she won't have it.
trojanchick99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 01:24 PM   #6
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:21 AM
It's beyond repair, and it will get someone killed.

These are a people that have lost(or never had)all ability to reason or think for themselves.
BVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 02:54 PM   #7
New Yorker

Fucked up for sure.
dabiggestu2fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 03:00 PM   #8
New Yorker

I’ve also had “friends” who I have on Facebook because ive met at different stages of my life who are into these sort of things including someone who’s was a better friend than just a Facebook friend, I cut them all, I have no shame, you spew bs specifically bs about how trump is great etc, I just unfriend them. Fuck that, I don’t want to hear it. I’ve got no patience for trump supporters, conspiracy theorists, racist people etc. I don’t care if they were long time friends or just people I’ve met once or twice. I will not have any of it! And honestly feels great to unfriend these people. Less garbage I have to read on my feed!
dabiggestu2fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 06:37 PM   #9
Blue Crack Distributor

Oregereopa thinks you're all nuts
Headache in a Suitcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 07:35 PM   #10
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Oregereopa thinks you're all nuts
We can probably spot him in the photos proudly brandishing his Q sign.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:42 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie

People that believe this stuff are fucking scary.

It’s only going to blow up now with the news covering it more and more
Old 08-03-2018, 10:04 AM   #12
Blue Crack Distributor

The media shouldn't even give these people the light of day.

Don't even acknowledge the idiocy. You're not being fair and balanced by giving a platform to a bunch of crazy kooks who think triangles on a sign is code for pedophilia.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:01 PM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

You're right, Headache, but the fact that hundreds of thousands of US voters - voters! - believe this nonsense may effect not only November's elections, but the future and security of this country.

Just read this:

Quote:
Now that it’s clear that what starts on the fringe doesn’t stay there, it is a real concern. QAnon’s lurch from online to off hasn’t manifested only in T-shirted ralliers wielding weird signs. Last week, a “baker” appeared outside Michael Avenatti’s office because Q sent him there. Others have started searching for child sex camps in the desert outside Tucson. A man in an armored truck blocked a bridge near the Hoover Dam demanding the release of a report that Q claimed the government was withholding. He had two guns.
Quote:
The storm QAnon truthers predict will never strike because the conspiracy that obsesses them doesn’t exist. But while they wait for it, they’ll try to whip up the winds, and the rest of us will struggle to find shelter. QAnon is scary because it’s getting bigger, it’s scary because we don’t know how to stop it, and it’s scary because the people behind it won’t be stopped, and, until their illusory storm arrives, they won’t be satisfied.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.df0a98af6035

Read this to understand - if possible - why one guy believes all this shit:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2ee6488b1b3f

BTW, I find it funny that this group is so terrified over pedophilia rings yet they support Roy Moore.

This is pure madness. And all because we had a black man as President for 8 years. America really lost its mind then, or at least half the country did.

There's going to be violence in the near future. Guaranteed the US is headed for an era of home-grown terrorism and even civil war. Just look at how the crowd at Trump's rallies taunts at CNN. Someone in the media is going to get killed. Lots of innocent people are going to be killed. There's no light at the end of this dark tunnel.
Pearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:18 PM   #14
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
There's going to be violence in the near future. Guaranteed the US is headed for an era of home-grown terrorism and even civil war. Just look at how the crowd at Trump's rallies taunts at CNN. Someone in the media is going to get killed. Lots of innocent people are going to be killed. There's no light at the end of this dark tunnel.
I totally sympathize with your overall fears, but at the same time, I have to say, I keep seeing a lot of this attitude among people on the left in general right now and it's very dispiriting. That quote about how "we don't know how to stop it"...well, so let's figure out a way to stop it, then. Or at least fight back against it.

I dunno, I just feel like a lot of people on the left are throwing up their hands and saying, "Well, we're screwed, nothing we can do, this administration's just going to keep on doing what it wants" and I just refuse to accept that fact. I want to hear more people on the left talking about how we can rally and fight back against this shit. I want to hear more suggestions and solutions, more calls to action, more promotion of and talk about up and coming politicians and other leaders who we can work with and support, etc.. Yes, everyone keeps talking about voting in November, and we should absolutely keep pushing that message everywhere we can. But I want to hear what else we can continue to do in the meantime between now and November, as well as what our plans will be post November, whichever way the election plays out (obviously if Democrats are lucky enough to secure Congress, taking down Trump will be a big focus, but it'd be nice to further discuss the other issues we want to tackle as well).

I just think the more we continue to sound defeated and fearful, the more we let these assholes win. And I'm beyond tired of letting them win.
Moonlit_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:29 PM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post

I just think the more we continue to sound defeated and fearful, the more we let these assholes win. And I'm beyond tired of letting them win.
Thanks, Moonlit_Angel. I do agree we need to do a lot more than simply vote in November to change this country. But is there really any hope of changing these people? They are so knee-deep in their beliefs that it would take a lot to change them.

I'm not defeatist about this; I do have some hope. I believe younger people are going to be more centrist and left-leaning than older generations, as well as less racist and less theocratic. So I am hopeful to some degree. But in the meantime, things look scary.

Pearl is offline   Reply With Quote