Please Help Find Lauren!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jaynejenjune

The Fly
I am reaching out to the U2 Community for help. My cousins daughter
Lauren Spierer has been missing since Friday June 3rd ,2011.She is an Indiana State University student.If anyone out there has any information, please click on the link below.

Help us find Lauren!

or for twitter
#FindLauren

I know how wonderful this community is . Please pass this information on to your social media sites

Thank you
We are all praying for her safe return .

Jayne

Actually she is a student here at Indiana University in Bloomington, not Indiana State. The whole city is sick about this and all resources available are being utilized.

And, well, we just pray for the best.

sorry for the mistake... we are all so upset..... thank you and i know that everyone is doing everything they could.

I'm in Texas, but I'm praying for her as well. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't know many people in that area but it can't hurt to cross post!

There may be some SAR (search and rescue) groups in the area that can help if any leads are uncovered. Remember these groups are generally not law enforcement, they can be called on and deployed whenever they see fit b/c they are volunteering civilians. We had a missing person's case here where the police did not have any luck and the SAR group found the person and a second missing person as well, the family was not aware that they had the ability to request help without an order or permission from law enforcement.

Not sure where Lauren went missing from but this group will deploy w/in 100 miles of Evansville
Ohio Valley Search and Rescue, Inc.

This group is IN Bloomington, IN
Argus Canine Search and Rescue (ARGUS K9 SAR) - Bloomington, Monroe County, Indiana

Back
Top Bottom