Plastics may affect masculinity in young boys, study says

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the comparison was being made that 100 years ago unarmed civilians in a university under attack by a madman wielding a semi-automatic would have run at the attacker in order to protect the women, and this was brought up as an example of masculinity and how men today aren't as masculine as they were 100 years ago.

i think the examples you point out above are more examples of "courage" rather than "masculinity."

My mistake - I thought you were using courage (or lack of it) to define/refute at least parts of masculinity. That's why I gave the examples.

After the Virginia Tech murders, I remember hearing a commentator saying that in her opinion, if this had happened a hundred years ago, the men in those classes would have shielded the women and rushed the gunman in disregard to their own safety.

100 years ago so many women wouldn't have been in the classroom. See what happens when you let women have equality? MEN DIE! Happy now, ladies?

the comparison was being made that 100 years ago unarmed civilians in a university under attack by a madman wielding a semi-automatic would have run at the attacker in order to protect the women, and this was brought up as an example of masculinity and how men today aren't as masculine as they were 100 years ago.

i think the examples you point out above are more examples of "courage" rather than "masculinity."

Not if they deflected the bullets with their hairy chests

Glass containers are a good idea.

must.....resist.....urge....to post.......jarsquatter....video.......

edit: but seriously, dont search for it. especially if youre at work. a friend sent it to me without telling me what it was and i was disturbed for weeks

just-one-word-plastics.jpg

child bearing women over 50 eh ? sure there are lots of those naturally occuring.
Chances of downs syndrome increases naturally in mothers over 35 anyway , so thats a bad example to use.
still more likely to happen than some plastic linked gential shrinkage

Exactly......since, most women over fifty are going through menopause. Providing, they still have a Uterus and Ovaries. Which, many still do.

Back
Top Bottom