Planned Parenthood: Myth vs. Fact

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Posting this here, 'cause it seems the most appropriate thread:

https://www.yahoo.com/health/us-abortion-rate-hits-record-low-233610819.html

By all measures, the abortion rate is at a historic low, the CDC says. More than 90 percent of abortions occur early in pregnancy, by or before 13 weeks’ gestation, according to CDC data.

Increased use of effective contraceptive methods is one of the major contributors to the decline in abortion rates, says study co-author Kathryn Kost, principal research scientist at the Guttmacher Institute.

So. Yeah. There's that. Maybe the GOP should take a look at this article.

So, remember those shocking videos that proved Planned Parenthood sells baby parts. Well, a grand jury was convened to investigate the nefarious goings on at PP.

They made an indictment today. The anti-choicers who made the videos were indicted. :applaud: :lmao:

Harris grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos - Houston Chronicle

That news made me so happy. Thank goodness.

Yeah. The Republicans really need to just let this issue go already. I know they won't, but I can dream.

You mean those videos were bullshit?????

brandnewinformation_zps00cec44a.gif

If in the debates of both parties, I hope so.

But you're not interested in the truth when it's only your side?

I'm interested in the truth throughout the process, and some of these candidates used these videos, even after they were proven to be edited to lie to the public for a vote.

It seems some are only interested in half-truths.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

But you're not interested in the truth when it's only your side?

I'm interested in the truth throughout the process, and some of these candidates used these videos, even after they were proven to be edited to lie to the public for a vote.

It seems some are only interested in half-truths.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I don't have a side BVS.

I do try to find the truth on issues. I don't always do, but I try.

Back
Top Bottom