Osama Bin Laden is dead. - Page 42 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-05-2011, 10:31 PM   #616
Blue Crack Addict
 
PhilsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Standing on the shore, facing east.
Posts: 18,866
Local Time: 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaz02 View Post
DNA, Pictures and footage of the raid. They have this data after all. I'd also like eye witness accounts from people who took part in the raid.

The seals shot someone they believed was OBL. Was it him ? Who are they to question.

Lets be honest, sources came out a few years ago that claimed he had already died.


This isn't unreasonable.
It's extremely unreasonable. You and others would just say it's all fake anyway.

The fact that no one is disputing he's dead on his end speaks volumes.
__________________

__________________
PhilsFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:43 PM   #617
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilsFan View Post

The fact that no one is disputing he's dead on his end speaks volumes.
^this...

especially his family!
__________________

__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:48 PM   #618
Blue Crack Addict
 
PhilsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Standing on the shore, facing east.
Posts: 18,866
Local Time: 11:11 AM
It's this that makes me pissed that Obama caved on the birth certificate. Now everyone wants more proof of everything. And the people you're trying to silence are the ones who will still doubt, ironically.
__________________
PhilsFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:47 AM   #619
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,474
Local Time: 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaz02 View Post
You're a fool. Sorry but you are.

I did three hoops on Mars. What do you want me to show you as proof ? An offical announcement and a picture of me with a basketball ?

MADNESS !!!!!




Really ? that's all the proof you need ?


i'll only believe you if the American government says you did.
__________________
Irvine511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:11 AM   #620
MBS
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
MBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Under the covers.......I mean undercover.....*shifty*
Posts: 3,597
Local Time: 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AchtungBono View Post
Me too....

I know that people jumped from the WTC on 9/11 - I don't need to see their crushed mutiliated bodies to prove it.
I couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2BROTHR View Post
Pure awesome. lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by canedge View Post

It is also possible for a celebrity to fake a death and have the whole world believe it.
Really? In this day and age, with internet and TMZ and all the rest?
Perhaps I'm being naive. Please provide a recent example or two. I need proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canedge View Post
.... But when BO released the birth cert everyone shut up. Why can't he do the same with the pics?
.....
Did they shut up...did they really?
Last I heard, there are still plenty of doubters. And they will always be doubters. Trumpy only shut his pie hole to save face.
Heck, people in fact demanded to see a birth certificate that is no longer recognized by the state of Hawaii. So it was essentially meaningless. One news station took some average Joe to go get a copy of his birth certificate, and they gave the printed copy. Just like Obama presented however long ago. Yet, no one doubts that average Joe is a citizen.

I'm curious, would you be satisfied if they released an image of his burial then?


Quote:
Originally Posted by canedge View Post
but even skeptics have their limits. there is a difference between infinate questioning and hard evidence.

That Obama is a Robot remark is just silly. I don't think it is unreasonable for the American public to ask for a picture. Especially since it is a dubious war and many military lives are at stake. Was the mandate of the Iraq and Afghastan wars not to 'get OBL'.

Further, what kinda of ideological war is won by Wild West tactics and covert assinations? In fact it is just the opposite. That does not prove ideologically that one side is correct.
Man, I sure wish the public had been this demanding of evidence of the last administration...you say there are WMD? Gimme pictures. Video feeds. Maybe some nifty night goggle stuff.
I mean hell, we watched them wage war...couldn't we at least have had pics of what we were in there fighting for, first?


Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilsFan View Post
For those scoring at home: Obama is a robot, Osama is alive, Al-Qaeda runs the US, George Bush is the greatest president in US History, and we could have found Osama ten years earlier had we just considered the ramifications of U2's Passengers album.

Best thing I've read today.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
Have you called us sheep yet? If not, I'm sure it's on the way
Bah.
__________________
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:10 AM   #621
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
mama cass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,906
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
I think the people who want to party in the streets should be required to see the pictures
__________________
mama cass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:12 AM   #622
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
mama cass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,906
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
You wouldn't even know what to do with DNA evidence if it was given to you. And footage of the raid? You mean like footage of the moonlanding that wackjobs claim is a hoax? Eyewitness accounts? Well, you have that in the Woman who was shot in the leg.
It's funny that you're demanding all this evidence that could easily be falsified as if you'd be in any position to claim otherwise. You're no further ahead with the 'evidence' than you are without. You just like the idea of thinking you're more clever than everyone else and not so easily duped. Have you called us sheep yet? If not, I'm sure it's on the way
not yet, but he did just call someone a "fool"
__________________
mama cass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:25 AM   #623
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
mama cass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,906
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Pac_Mule View Post
And all those elsewhere in the world who are saying that the raid was a gross violation of international laws can go fuck themselves honestly. I just find it absolutely appaling.
aren't you even a teeny tiny bit concerned though that this breach of sovereignty/possibly UN conventions, for instance, will cause all kinds of nations to disregard international law, and thereby completely change the game plan of international relations? oh hell, who am i trying to kid, who abides by international law these days anyway eh? lol
__________________
mama cass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:45 AM   #624
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
Man, I sure wish the public had been this demanding of evidence of the last administration...you say there are WMD? Gimme pictures. Video feeds. Maybe some nifty night goggle stuff.
I mean hell, we watched them wage war...couldn't we at least have had pics of what we were in there fighting for, first?
i know, right? double standards everywhere. at least people aren't calling those who criticise or doubt unamerican, though.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:47 AM   #625
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
Man, I sure wish the public had been this demanding of evidence of the last administration...you say there are WMD? Gimme pictures. Video feeds. Maybe some nifty night goggle stuff.
I mean hell, we watched them wage war...couldn't we at least have had pics of what we were in there fighting for, first?
but the president wasn't a commie nigger then.
__________________
coolian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:50 AM   #626
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London/Sydney
Posts: 6,608
Local Time: 05:11 PM
They have clearly made a lot of mistakes in communication/information release. Which seems, somewhat surprisingly, to be a fairly common problem with Team Obama.

They should have said nothing initially. Just been honest. We need to debrief. Review this and that. Look at this and that. We'll give you a full, single, detailed briefing in 24/48 hrs.

As for 'evidence' - I think you can bet more will be forthcoming, in some fashion, 'released' to some degree. I do think that should include allowing some to view photos. I don't think those photos should be released as the internets new plaything.
__________________
Earnie Shavers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #627
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,370
Local Time: 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaz02 View Post
DNA, Pictures and footage of the raid. They have this data after all. I'd also like eye witness accounts from people who took part in the raid.

The seals shot someone they believed was OBL. Was it him ? Who are they to question.

Lets be honest, sources came out a few years ago that claimed he had already died.


This isn't unreasonable.
perhaps they can sell tickets to a submarine ride to the bottom of the arabian sea so that everyone can see his rotting corpse.

his own family says he's dead. are they part of the vast conspiracy, too? is jesse ventura involved? was the helicopter that crashed coated in the same thermite paint that brought down the world trade center? i want answers, damn it.
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #628
has a
 
kramwest1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Not a toliet wall
Posts: 6,939
Local Time: 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
no,
not until I see a picture on my FaceBook wall from one of my trusted friends.
Well, Bin Laden stopped updating his FB page.

That's the only modern way I know for certain someone is dead or missing.






And, for the Facebook event listing on 9/11/11 Bin Laden is "Not Attending."
__________________
Bread & Circuses
kramwest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #629
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 12:11 PM
ok.. even al qaeda says he's dead.. can we end this now..

Osama Bin Laden Dead, Al Qaeda Confirms
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #630
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,474
Local Time: 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Fanatic4ever View Post
ok.. even al qaeda says he's dead.. can we end this now..

Osama Bin Laden Dead, Al Qaeda Confirms


OMG, it seems that the American government created Al Qaeda the whole time so they could add this critical bit of authenticity after Obama pretended to kill Osama (who never existed anyway)!

those Americans! they are incompetent yet all-powerful!
__________________

__________________
Irvine511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com