Osama Bin Laden is dead.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He must not be happy - after being made fun of by Obama and Seth Meyers at the Correspondents Dinner last night, now Celebrity Apprentice interrupted.

Keep in mind that Obama and his people knew they probably got his a week ago. I'd say they knew for sure last night. That is why Obama has been so chipper lately.
He just sits back let's the others raise their bets because they have pair of deuces. He knows what the cards are and when to play them.

Lillywhite just tweeted that Bush's "Mission Accomplished" speech was 8 years ago today.

Very happy tonight.

But also very sad.
Not really sure how to feel as Obama sums up the last 10 years with a bow.

1OpaZ.png

Keep in mind that Obama and his people knew they probably got his a week ago. I'd say they knew for sure last night. That is why Obama has been so chipper lately.
He just sits back let's the others raise their bets because they have pair of deuces. He knows what the cards are and when to play them.

It's not difficult to be smarter than that lot running against him.

'Course, he's smarter than the average bear anyway.

Wow indeed.

I know there's gonna be a lot of cynical views on this, but the way I see it, he was not someone who deserved to be living and I smiled when I heard the news.

Good riddance.

Guys, greaking this story is just a stick save from something potentially catastrophic (i.e, for example, US dollar dropping below 72).

Bin Laden (ex of Al-CIA-Da)'s death is probably just as real as Obama's birth certificate.

So, if you believe that Obama's birth cert was real, then you'll buy this non-story also.

'Course, he's smarter than the average bear anyway.

Smarter only in the sense that's he's more cynical and manipulative than the average bear.

He's a deeply amoral liar, a sleazy lawyer in an empty suit, and he is one of the people that have fucked America.

Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces in a mansion outside the Pakistani capital of Islamabad along with other family members, a senior U.S. official tells CNN.

Pakistan deserves a big thank you.

All of the big take downs have been in Pakistan. The government has it's own 'tea-party' fanatics that want to throw out their moderate government and go back to fundamental principals.

Guys, greaking this story is just a stick save from something potentially catastrophic (i.e, for example, US dollar dropping below 72).

I'm not familiar with the word "greaking", but even if it is just a "stick save", you can't allow people to just be happy about it, not even for a second?

Come on.

Bin Laden (ex of Al-CIA-Da)'s death is probably just as real as Obama's birth certificate.

So, if you believe that Obama's birth cert was real, then you'll buy this non-story also.

Give me a break... yeah there's definitely a small potential that this was fabricated but you're saying that with such a definite attitude.

Smarter only in the sense that's he's more cynical and manipulative than the average bear.

He's a deeply amoral liar, a sleazy lawyer in an empty suit, and he is one of the people that have fucked America.

eh ... nah. there's a point where cynicism becomes naivete.

(there was some left over from his goat herding days)

they collected them some time ago form immediate members of his family.

STATEMENT BY FORMER PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH - National Journal

Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.

Well, for starters, how do they have a DNA sample for Bin Laden? He has never been captured before, so how did they get a DNA sample?

They stated this very clearly on the news...Osama had a sister, living in the USA, who died some years ago, and when she died, the US subpoenaed her brain for this very reason, so that when this day came, they could test his dna against his sister's.

No matter how long it takes, no matter how many extra wars we start, no matter the human cost .....

Oh, sorry. Too soon? Right.

YAY!

(Yeah. Mixed feelings and all that.)

One of my friends said there are people shooting off fireworks in his neighborhood.

I guess you should just always keep some on hand, just in case.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you buy this piece of crap, you need your sweet little head examined.

The dollar is crashing, gold is at a all time high, there is fall-out from the Japanese nuclear explosions on the west coast of the USA, they just killed some kids in Libya, so, hey, how are we gonna take the minds of the sheeple off all of this? Oh, I know, let's kill (alleged CIA asset) Osama Bin Laden.

What a load of rubbish.

I call BULLSHIT.

THANK YOU! Glad to know I'm not the only one thinking the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom