Osama Bin Laden is dead.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the pictures are fakes

and WikiLeaks is a criminal organization, I hope they lock them up.

If Julian Assange had gotten the files that said they had identified OBL's courier in Pakistan and the compound he would have put it online - lickety-split
He never got to the most important shit, did he? Sounds like they've been working on this information for a while. Maybe our government does know what it's doing sometimes.

That photo of OBL's head are so fake I can't believe anyone actually fell for it. The bottom of his face isnt in focus but the top is? Even the resolution is different. People need to give their heads a shake.

Also, Deep, you pulled a Obama/Osama on the last page. Do you work for Fox? And Interesting that you assume Hillary put her hand over her mouth as an immediate reaction to something she saw on screen. It was an intense moment in time. It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that she was just sitting like that because she was nervous. I'm not implying anything about you, I'm more interested in what different people read into the same photo

That photo of OBL's head are so fake I can't believe anyone actually fell for it. The bottom of his face isnt in focus but the top is? Even the resolution is different. People need to give their heads a shake.

Also, Deep, you pulled a Obama/Osama on the last page. Do you work for Fox? And Interesting that you assume Hillary put her hand over her mouth as an immediate reaction to something she saw on screen. It was an intense moment in time. It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that she was just sitting like that because she was nervous. I'm not implying anything about you, I'm more interested in what different people read into the same photo

you caught me
I hate Barak HUSSEIN Obama
I am having a tea-party at my house right now. (just kidding)

I had been using OBL for sama as not to make that mistake.
I should stick to it.

they did say they had live feeds of the operation and that the wife rushed a SEAL and was shot in the leg, they also said that OBL did not have a weapon and was shot by a SEAL.

Those live feeds would not look too heroic, shooting unarmed people.

Panetta said there was a 25 minute blackout while they were in the compound, and that at the WH they had no idea whether Bin Laden had been found let alone killed until the SEALs radioed that information to their commander.

Re: Hillary's expression--fwiw, I just read it as being deeply absorbed in following what was happening, because I often do exactly that when engrossed in something, put my hand over my mouth.
Agreed, if you have the benefit of knowing someone is unarmed, then watching an armed man shoot them in the leg upon being rushed by them would look pretty bad.

exactly. i gotta say, i find it disturbing that so many people are clamouring to see a photo of a guy who was shot in the head.

I want to see it. Not out of some vengeful lust, but more of a sense of closure. Hearing Obama tell me he's dead is one thing, but actually seeing it for myself is another. I'm not saying I don't believe him though.

they did say they had live feeds of the operation and that the wife rushed a SEAL and was shot in the leg, they also said that OBL did not have a weapon and was shot by a SEAL.

I wasn't denying that, only referencing your comment about 'what caused Hillary to put her hand over her mouth'. But perhaps you were just using that as a vehicle to make a point. Either way, I would love to watch what they're watching

Re: Hillary's expression--fwiw, I just read it as being deeply absorbed in following what was happening, because I often do exactly that when engrossed in something, put my hand over my mouth.
This is what I was so horribly trying to describe

Osama's apparent death from out of nowhere with major glitches in the events that destroy the logic involved.

Out of nowhere? Did you expect Obama to give you updates on Twitter saying, "yes we're still after him"?

What are the "major glitches"?

You really fall for this conspiracy stuff?

Osama's apparent death from out of nowhere with major glitches in the events that destroy the logic involved.

I'd be very interested to hear you explain precisely what glitches destroy the logic involved. Looking at all the evidence presented thus far, and especially weighing the immense risks associated with lying about his death, I'm inclined to believe the administration when they say that a special forces operation resulted in the capture and death of Osama Bin Laden.

Tell us more

foilhats400.jpg

Second point. Dead bin laden.

I can agree with most that he is dead. I believe that they killed him.

But the question must be asked, Is it possible that someone could pull a mass media hoax? Isn't everyone on this board not familar with "Wag the Dog" premise.

Why is it in a court of law that things must be proved upon a reasonable doubt. Aren't people on this board willing to accept the flaws of a witchhunt?

The quasi-known whereabouts about him over the last 10 years, the amount of information that was known by officials of the secret intelligence, the compound's closeness to Pakistani military and the like are the glitches that do not follow logic into what actually happened. These claims could be answered by the government, why don't they do it to clear it up? Why are they apprehensive in releasing factual proof of information, like showing the body's pictures, for example?

I am not deeply into the conspiracy theories regarding all of the events, I am not even American in the first place. It is just something worth discussing to let the public know that there are always two sides to every story.

Back
Top Bottom