Ongoing Rob Ford crack cocaine scandal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sunday is the East division championship game in the Canadian Football League, so decided to wear the hometown jersey. He was trying to encourage all councillors to attend the game. If he thought that might distract from the problems he's been having, he was wrong.

More people are choosing to stay at home to watch football games rather than pay the crazy prices for tickets and concessions. Hard to beat the at-home experience what with HD television and plentiful pussy to eat.

And now the team has issued a statement in response:

It's well-known that the Mayor is a big fan and supporter of the game of football. The Toronto Argonauts organization is not in a position to comment on the manner of dress of public officials.The situation with respect to the Mayor and his leadership is unseemly at best. These latest remarks, while wearing our team's jersey, are particularly disappointing given our organization's work in the community to help youth deal with issues of bullying prevention. We hope for the benefit of the wonderful citizens of Toronto and this great city that this situation is resolved expeditiously.

Both Ford bro's are tools and should be shown the door asap. Sad when our city has become a running joke around the world. :doh:

Hey, at least it's not your country's government risking the whole global economy over polarizing bickering :wink:

some Canadian guy said:
Oh, and the last thing was Olivia Gondek. It says I wanted to eat her pussy and I have never said that in my life to her. I would never do that. I'm happily married. I've got more than enough to eat at home. Thank you very much.".

HOLY FUCKING SHlT.

katiesimpson.gif

"I've got more than enough to eat at home, thank you very much" might be my favorite public statement ever made. I've literally been laughing about it all day

There was a report today that Charlie Sheen said that Ford should resign and he offered to help him navigate through the rehab process. That, of course, was false, and others should have realized this because the original report came from a satirical website.

Nevertheless, Sheen *just* tweeted this:

dear Mayor Rob Ford,
the only truth or correct reporting in today's
repulsive story regarding
my alleged comments about you,
is the accurate spelling of your great city.
your personal life is and never would be,
any of my business.
I'm sorry for any grief this may have caused.
if I can be of any assistance
in any capacity in this
media cesspool,
please accept the noble offer of my steady
hand and compassionate heart.
respectfully,
charlie sheen.

If there's anyone you would want in your corner of the ring, it's definitely Charlie Sheen.

This thread, and all the updates in it, has truly made my day.

I'd like to call this mayor a train wreck, but everything related to this is too damn funny to apply that term to him!

Back
Top Bottom