Ongoing Rob Ford crack cocaine scandal - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-18-2013, 07:52 PM   #91
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 08:26 AM
His reality show will be something else.
__________________

__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #92
Refugee
 
Party Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Toronto. From Kildare, Ireland originally.
Posts: 1,408
Local Time: 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
I don't think he can win again, but I wouldn't be my life on it either.

He was also stretching out his quads during the Council meeting, lol.
Have you seen some of his supporters since this whole scandal broke? It seems the bigger the scandal, the more a certain section of society will support him. There is that loveable rogue side which people seem to love. The fact that he plays the "I'm supporting the little guy" card on a regular basis will always ensure a relatively large vote from the lower/less educated class.

He and his brother are bullies. I watched some of the city meetings live over the past 7 days and how they conduct themselves is outrageous. They come across as self-entitled, narcissistic, arrogant and extremely egotistical. Which are unfortunately the right ingredients to get elected in today's society. All I can hope is I get my citizenship finalised before next election to ensure I vote for anyone but R. Ford.

__________________

__________________
Party Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:34 PM   #93
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
AEON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,052
Local Time: 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
His reality show will be something else.
__________________
AEON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:13 AM   #94
The Fly
 
Glennjamin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Toronto, ONT Canada
Posts: 86
Local Time: 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Party Boy View Post
Have you seen some of his supporters since this whole scandal broke? It seems the bigger the scandal, the more a certain section of society will support him. There is that loveable rogue side which people seem to love. The fact that he plays the "I'm supporting the little guy" card on a regular basis will always ensure a relatively large vote from the lower/less educated class.

He and his brother are bullies. I watched some of the city meetings live over the past 7 days and how they conduct themselves is outrageous. They come across as self-entitled, narcissistic, arrogant and extremely egotistical. Which are unfortunately the right ingredients to get elected in today's society. All I can hope is I get my citizenship finalised before next election to ensure I vote for anyone but R. Ford.

Two of my employees went to high school with both brothers. They both said they were the biggest *&^#*% in school and whenever they got into trouble, Daddy was always there to bail them out.

Rob also drives around in that black SUV that Doug bought him since Doug is so far into debt he couldn't afford it himself - so the rumour is anyway.
__________________
Glennjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #95
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 16,272
Local Time: 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
His reality show will be something else.
Wasn't really a reality show, more like a sit-down interview with a lunatic right wing interviewer.

It was canceled after one episode.

An actual day-to-day reality TV show would have been a hell of a lot funnier.
__________________
anitram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:20 PM   #96
Refugee
 
Party Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Toronto. From Kildare, Ireland originally.
Posts: 1,408
Local Time: 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennjamin View Post
Two of my employees went to high school with both brothers. They both said they were the biggest *&^#*% in school and whenever they got into trouble, Daddy was always there to bail them out.

Rob also drives around in that black SUV that Doug bought him since Doug is so far into debt he couldn't afford it himself - so the rumour is anyway.
Now that doesn't surprise me. I can't really see the current situation lasting till the next election. It's just an embarrassing mess.
__________________
Party Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #97
The Fly
 
Glennjamin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Toronto, ONT Canada
Posts: 86
Local Time: 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Party Boy View Post
Now that doesn't surprise me. I can't really see the current situation lasting till the next election. It's just an embarrassing mess.
Its truly a joke with those two. I mean, we all know corruption is at all levels in gov't but these 2 loons just push the envelope.

Did you see the news a few days ago when Rob started running around in the meeting to try and get at someone and knocked over the old woman...??!! Epitome of a bull in a china shop.
__________________
Glennjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:48 PM   #98
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Wasn't really a reality show, more like a sit-down interview with a lunatic right wing interviewer.

It was canceled after one episode.

An actual day-to-day reality TV show would have been a hell of a lot funnier.
I was referring to the currently non-existent, but inevitable one in the future.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #99
Refugee
 
Party Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Toronto. From Kildare, Ireland originally.
Posts: 1,408
Local Time: 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennjamin View Post
Its truly a joke with those two. I mean, we all know corruption is at all levels in gov't but these 2 loons just push the envelope.

Did you see the news a few days ago when Rob started running around in the meeting to try and get at someone and knocked over the old woman...??!! Epitome of a bull in a china shop. Mayor Rob Ford Crazy Chaos Knocks Down Slams Over Woman Lady Councillor Toronto City Council Debate - YouTube
I did see that - was watching it live. I think that was the same session where Rob Ford did his bobble head impression of drinking and driving aimed at someone else. Politics aside, if you watch how both Ford's conduct themselves at city hall, it really is akin to playground bullying.

Sooner both are gone, the better.
__________________
Party Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:13 PM   #100
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
AEON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,052
Local Time: 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Party Boy View Post
I did see that - was watching it live. I think that was the same session where Rob Ford did his bobble head impression of drinking and driving aimed at someone else. Politics aside, if you watch how both Ford's conduct themselves at city hall, it really is akin to playground bullying.

Sooner both are gone, the better.
I saw this clip on the Daily Show. This guy is unbelievable.
__________________
AEON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 09:59 AM   #101
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,661
Local Time: 12:26 PM
'This isn't Toronto' sheriff says after Florida mayor arrested on drug charges | CTV News
__________________

BoMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #102
The Fly
 
Glennjamin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Toronto, ONT Canada
Posts: 86
Local Time: 12:26 PM
I can't wait for next week when the courts release more details about what the cops have in their investigations. Can only imagine with this tool. lol!
__________________
Glennjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:46 PM   #103
Refugee
 
Party Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Toronto. From Kildare, Ireland originally.
Posts: 1,408
Local Time: 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennjamin View Post
I can't wait for next week when the courts release more details about what the cops have in their investigations. Can only imagine with this tool. lol!
Indeed - any idea what day the next episode is released?
__________________
Party Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:47 PM   #104
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,661
Local Time: 12:26 PM
Friday, I believe.

Also, we have a new entry into Rob Ford's photo hall of fame.

Did Rob Ford Steal Someone's Seat At The Bills Game?
__________________

BoMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #105
Refugee
 
Party Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Toronto. From Kildare, Ireland originally.
Posts: 1,408
Local Time: 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
Friday, I believe.

Also, we have a new entry into Rob Ford's photo hall of fame.

Did Rob Ford Steal Someone's Seat At The Bills Game?
Wonder how that diet of his (Chicken Wings?) is working out...
__________________

__________________
Party Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com