Ongoing Rob Ford crack cocaine scandal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone needs to collect all of the posts from Random Music and bring them over here. Not me though, I'm far too lazy for such a thing.

This one may be my favourite:

ku-xlarge.jpg

"Did I fart? I must have been in one of my drunken stupors. You guys are asking the wrong questions! Besides, I don't need to fart - I get plenty of farts at home."

Guys, there was an elected official in a football jersey at city hall talking to reporters about eating pussy today. I feel like I'm living in The Onion.

Ya. The look on his face, the way he stares at the apple, and the sheepish look he gives the rabbi crack me up. Granted, it's a bit subtler than what we're used to by now

Just watched the video. Ford is like, "er, can I eat now?"

OK, that wasn't a laugh out loud moment. That's a moment that screams, WTF?

I heard this morning Ford wants to run for Prime Minister. Good luck, buddy

You'd be wrong.

The greater Toronto area was amalgamated into one city about a decade ago. Because of this, Ford enjoys fervent support from people living outside the urban core, people that like him for being just like them, a real person with faults. Also, they like that he has apparently reduced their taxes. His support hovers around 30 per cent or so.

Now, depending on how many people run in the election (unlike the United States, we have more than two candidates) that could split the vote and that 30 per cent could help him win reelection.

Now isn't that a scary thought?

I don't think he can win again, but I wouldn't be my life on it either.

He was also stretching out his quads during the Council meeting, lol.

Surprising mobility for that size. I give him a third round grade and project him going to the Oakland Raiders at left guard.

You'd be wrong.

The greater Toronto area was amalgamated into one city about a decade ago. Because of this, Ford enjoys fervent support from people living outside the urban core, people that like him for being just like them, a real person with faults. Also, they like that he has apparently reduced their taxes. His support hovers around 30 per cent or so.

Now, depending on how many people run in the election (unlike the United States, we have more than two candidates) that could split the vote and that 30 per cent could help him win reelection.

Now isn't that a scary thought?

He reduces taxes and provides good entertainment.

Yeah, some people look for that in a politician :shrug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom