Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind

Old 07-16-2016, 07:47 PM   #226
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:12 PM
Deep isn't a racist. Look at all the black friends he has

Old 07-17-2016, 11:29 AM   #227
Blue Crack Distributor

BREAKING: Seven Baton Rouge officers shot, at least three dead, source tells CNN

Old 07-17-2016, 11:39 AM   #228
Blue Crack Addict

This isn't going to stop any time soon.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:47 AM   #229
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 12:12 PM
Old 07-17-2016, 11:47 AM   #230
Blue Crack Distributor

I'm sure the Republican National Convention starting this week will help build a few bridges.

Oh, wait, I meant burn some more bridges. Burn the fuck out or them. Twice. Then build them back and burn them again.
Old 07-17-2016, 12:00 PM   #231
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
I'm sure the Republican National Convention starting this week will help build a few bridges.

Oh, wait, I meant burn some more bridges. Burn the fuck out or them. Twice. Then build them back and burn them again.
That didn't take you long

Old 07-17-2016, 12:55 PM   #232
Blue Crack Supplier

geeeeez

in either Dallas or BR previously it seems there was a break in a pawnshop were the suspects stole guns, purpose to kill police. So they had this actionable intelligence that something might happen to police before Dallas (I think).
Old 07-17-2016, 01:15 PM   #233
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer White View Post
That didn't take you long

Well I'm sure a convention headlined by a racist and sponsored by the NRA, an organization willing to provide aide and support to terrorists over reasonable gun control, will help heal a nation divided by racial strife and gun violence.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:16 PM   #234
Babyface

African-Americans should be exempt from being policed by these privileged white cops. Anytime a white cop encounters an African-American they should have to call an African-American officer to take over. And if a white cop finds himself in a violent encounter with an African-American they should be prohibited from engaging until African-American officers arrive as back up, EVEN if the white cop is being shot at. His training should allow him to hide at wait for back-up instead of firing back. That would avoid all these racist police shootings.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:23 PM   #235
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yum9035 View Post
African-Americans should be exempt from being policed by these privileged white cops. Anytime a white cop encounters an African-American they should have to call an African-American officer to take over. And if a white cop finds himself in a violent encounter with an African-American they should be prohibited from engaging until African-American officers arrive as back up, EVEN if the white cop is being shot at. His training should allow him to hide at wait for back-up instead of firing back. That would avoid all these racist police shootings.

This is obviously sarcastic, but I certainly do think that an increased presence of Black officers could do a lot of good.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Old 07-17-2016, 02:36 PM   #236
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yum9035 View Post

Finally, someone with a solution.
Old 07-17-2016, 02:57 PM   #237
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitize View Post
This is obviously sarcastic, but I certainly do think that an increased presence of Black officers could do a lot of good.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Since the idea was introduced to me, I'm ever more in favor of smaller police beats based on their home address.
Old 07-17-2016, 03:09 PM   #238
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Since the idea was introduced to me, I'm ever more in favor of smaller police beats based on their home address.

Good luck finding a police officer who can afford to live in Washington DC. Or San Francisco. Or ...
Old 07-17-2016, 03:14 PM   #239
Babyface

Exactly. I'm not being sarcastic either.

Due to this country's history of slavery and systematic racism against African-Americans by angry white republicans, I strongly believe that African-Americans shouldn't be policed by this racist white system. Due to all these racist shootings and situations where African-Americans have been harassed and discriminated against by these white cops, laws should be passed prohibiting white police from detaining, arresting, and generally dealing with African-Americans without a officer-of-color being present. African-Americans have been victimized by this racist system and are often forced into situations where they commit crimes at a disproportionate rate. Given their terrible track record, If a white cop responds to a violent crime, such as an armed robbery, and the suspect is an African-American, the white cop can't be trusted to respond with a reasonable level of force and should therefore not engage. Remember, the minority "suspect" is a victim of systematic racism.

Furthermore, African-Americans should be compensated for all they've had to endure in this country. Police should be required to use more discretion in dealing with African-Americans and they should be more lenient in regards to certain petty "crimes", especially when a white person is the supposed "victim." African-Americans have been victimized by this racist white system for 100s of years so some "payback" might be in order.

African-Americans also deserve financial compensation for all they've endured. I'm all for tax breaks and other entitlements for minority groups. White privilege is a reality and these racist white right wingers and Trump supporters need to pay up.
Old 07-17-2016, 03:58 PM   #240
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Good luck finding a police officer who can afford to live in Washington DC. Or San Francisco. Or ...
They certainly manage somehow. At least in LA which is just as bad cost of living.