Ongoing Mass Shooting Thread #3... that's right, a third thread. Because 'Murica.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see a lot of adolescents in my practice, and a significant number of them identify “gamer” or “YouTuber” as their primary career aspiration.

So yeah, Google probably should fortify their defenses, because a wave of disgruntled wannabes is coming.

I was reading an article about this earlier, and somebody who escaped said something to the effect of, "It's been happening everywhere, I'm not surprised it happened here." :|. That's where we're at now with these shootings, that people aren't even going through the whole "I never thought it could happen here" scenario anymore.

Utterly disgraceful that we keep letting children die and be terrorized like this, and just shrug it off as something they apparently have to accept, because GUNS.

Explains the cops wizzing down 45 this morning.

It appears I can’t just fucking get away from this insanity. That high school is 10 miles from me.

But don’t worry everyone, if guns didn’t exist, the shooter would’ve shot more people.

The argument that if it wasn't guns, then they'd just build bombs

How many times have these self made bombs actually worked? You had the Boston Marathon as an example, and then mail bombs that happened in Austin

But bombs are a little more complicated to build than the access to guns, or am I wrong? Guess I don't know cause I don't own a gun or want to even know how to build a bomb.

Can we please legalize prostitution? These loner, sexually frustrated males just need to get laid and I think a lot of this goes away.

Obviously I'm hyperbole a bit.....but......

The argument that if it wasn't guns, then they'd just build bombs

Yeah, they use all manner of illogical arguments.

The basic reply to that one is: "Then why outlaw anything then?"

I suspect these perpetrators are too lazy to build a bomb.

Semi-automatic guns are so much easier: Buy it. Load it. Point it. Shoot it.

Liuetenant Governor Dan Patrick just said that the solution is retrofitting schools to have less doors for shooters to get into.

Back
Top Bottom