OMG!!! It's the Official Veep Debate Drinking Game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
Let's come up with the rules right here. Everyone chip in! I'll keep track and repost the full list right before the debate. I don't get out of class til about 8:30pm (unless the prof is feelin sassy), so if someone else wants to do the honors sooner so we can figure out how much alcohol we're gonna need, go for it.

So far I can only come up with one:

Take a shot every time Palin's responses start with one topic and end with another.

LAME isn't it? Well I've been doing lab write-ups all effing day, and it has sucked out the last lingering speck of the sense of humor I had left. This is why I need your help. Make it rock, y'all, I wanna party!!!!

whee.gif

The tv is in common rooms. I am not allowed to drink in common rooms since minors are around.
Life is so unfair! :sad:

Conservative imbibers could perhaps watch for every time Biden evokes an "OK...I think you were done about 20 seconds ago...stop. STOP."

Take a shot whenever Palin says:

- Freedom
- Mayor
- PTA
- Executive
- You betcha
- Russia
- National Guard
- Experience
- Mom
- Oil
- Special interests
- Energy (as in oil, etc., or what she'd "bring" to the WH)
- I can play the flute.

I'll go with "You betcha".

If at any point she says that however much beer is left in my can I will chug. I'm guessing the over/under is 3.

And I'm drinking Canadian Beer here, not some watered down Bud! Wait till you start reading my posts. Not gonna be pretty!

Take a shot any time Palin looks uncomfortable discussing minorities.
Take a shot anytime Biden says something asinine and then two when he tries to explain his way out of it but saying something worse.

yolland your avatar is gorgeous!

:yes:

Take a shot whenever Palin says:

- Freedom
- Mayor
- PTA
- Executive
- You betcha
- Russia
- National Guard
- Experience
- Mom
- Oil
- Special interests
- Energy (as in oil, etc., or what she'd "bring" to the WH)
- I can play the flute.

I think you can add...
-You know
-Specifically
And if you won't to get plastered faster, add 'McCain' to that list :happy:

Take a shot every time something one of them says makes you think America is fucked.

Taking a shot every time Palin uses words the moderator or Biden used just before.

Which channel is showing this debate? Maybe they have a livestream?

For those of you who cannot drink, take a shot every time Palin says something you have not heard her say before that is relevant to the conversation.

That way, you can join in and follow the rules of your respective colleges! :happy:

Take a shot if one or both display bracelets.

LOL. "I also have a bracelet...." that was great.

"Oh Yah, a mother of a soldier from Wassala gave me a ring which I have in a private area so that I can remember what our brave men and women are fighting for over there in the Iraq."
"Well I also have a ring - I wear it on my cock, I believe the kids these days call it a cock ring - that a mother from Delaware gave ME so that I can remember what our brave men and women are fighting for over in Iraq."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom