OMG!!! It's the Official Veep Debate Drinking Game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those of you who cannot drink, take a shot every time Palin says something you have not heard her say before that is relevant to the conversation.

That way, you can join in and follow the rules of your respective colleges! :happy:

If they have a livestream I can sit in my room, lock the door and drink lonely. Well, I can invite some others who are at least 21. :)

These rules, sorry, but I will never get used to it.

Delaware's like PA's little brother in the same way that South Jersey is like PA's little sister.

LOL. "I also have a bracelet...." that was great.

"Oh Yah, a mother of a soldier from Wassala gave me a ring which I have in a private area so that I can remember what our brave men and women are fighting for over there in the Iraq."
"Well I also have a ring - I wear it on my cock, I believe the kids these days call it a cock ring - that a mother from Delaware gave ME so that I can remember what our brave men and women are fighting for over in Iraq."

I believe the piercing that Mr. Biden has is called a Prince Albert. Look it up, I dare you!

That way, you can join in and follow the rules of your respective colleges!

I couldn't imagine University without being able to drink! Cheers to being legal at 18!

a shot whenever Palin looks like a deer in the headlights, (*Or moose) or when she answers "in what respect do you mean" to a question.

When Palin says

I'll try to find you some Gwen and I'll bring them to you

community organizer (extra one for snide tone)

Washington outsider

Strong, safe America

Every time Biden calls her Tina

Every time Biden looks like he's flirting with her.

Every time Palin says eyerack or Putin.

Well done y'all! Thanks for all your help. I've put together the responses here. Now everybody get crunk!!!!!!
whee.gif

Palin
Take a shot whenever Palin says:
- Wasilla
- Freedom
- Mayor
- PTA
- Executive
- You betcha
- Russia
- National Guard
- Experience
- Mom (three shots if "Hockey" in included)
- Oil
- Special interests
- Energy (as in oil, etc., or what she'd "bring" to the WH)
- I can play the flute.
- You know
- Specifically
- You betcha
- Joe Six Pack
- Joe can't see any other country from Delaware
- I'll try to find you some Gwen and I'll bring them to you
- community organizer (extra one for snide tone)
- Washington outsider
- Strong, safe America
- "eyerack"
- Putin
- Guns
- Moose
- Small Town Values
Take a shot every time Palin's responses start with one topic and end with another.
Take a shot any time Palin looks uncomfortable discussing minorities.
Take a shot every time Palin uses words the moderator or Biden used just before.
Take a shot whenever Palin looks like a deer in the headlights, (*Or moose) or when she answers "in what respect do you mean" to a question.
(For non-drinkers) Take a shot every time Palin says something you have not heard her say before that is relevant to the conversation.

Biden
Take a shot every time Biden evokes an "OK...I think you were done about 20 seconds ago...stop. STOP."
Take a shot every time he says "literally".
Take a shot when Biden laughs condescendingly.
Take a shot anytime Biden says something asinine and then two when he tries to explain his way out of it but saying something worse.
Take a shot every time Biden calls her Tina.
Take a shot every time Biden looks like he's flirting with her.
Finish the bottle if Biden bends his knees slightly, points to his crotch and references "Deez Nuts."

General
Take a shot when either of 'em says "change."
Take a shot every time something one of them says makes you think America is fucked.
Take a shot if one or both display bracelets.
Chug a beer everytime the topic changes.

Enjoy! :)

Back
Top Bottom