OMG!!! It's the Official Veep Debate Drinking Game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
she may not be answering the questions, but she's doing far better then everyone thought.

No dumb answers yet.

My buddy in New York whose working with the Obama campaign said Palin won the first 15 min and Biden won the second 15???

I'm listening to it...cannot watch it so I can't see the visuals??

Too bad "maverick" wasn't one of the words, y'all would be passed out on the floor right now. :wink:

Both of them are doing surprisingly better than I thought, but Biden's answers are much more substantive - Palin's speaking well, but not really saying anything or saying the same thing over and over...

topgun_800px.jpg

i had to stop drinking after the "eyerack" discussion. damn. that part did me in.

and you're right, we should've included "maverick" in the list. it's a shame they only get one debate. i wouldn't mind doing it again. my overall impression was she avoided a lot of questions (but that's nothing new...people do that all the time).

i don't even remember much, but did she criticize the bush administration at all? i only remember her attacks being on obama. and i'm pretty sure i heard her say "obiden" too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom