Obama General Discussion, vol. 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
goodbye to our last, best hope.

obamaDepartingRainbowWave.jpg

What a ride it's been. A shame that there are people who choose not to appreciate how far we've come since January 2009. I will miss this administration.

What a ride it's been. A shame that there are people who choose not to appreciate how far we've come since January 2009. I will miss this administration.

I've seen people say Obama was the worst president ever and I just... The mind boggles. I want to make those people read every single U.S. history book in existence.

Anywho, thanks to President Obama for eight years of hard work, service, dedication, and passion. He will definitely be missed, in so many ways, as will his family.

Anywho, thanks to President Obama for eight years of hard work, service, dedication, and passion. .

Now it is time for golf and menthols.

The Coachella Valley will be great in wintertime. At these moments, despite disagreements I will respect the man and the office in a great civic tradition that has been a model to the world for over 200 years.

Today is the nightmare that Hillary Clinton never wanted to see. This is a difficult day for her. She has my respect for attending the Inauguration. She could have chosen to stay away like the others. I think she knows this is about our country, not a person. It’s a class act by her today.

:applaud:

My hope for Hillary is that she's chomping on Xanax like they're tic tacs.

I've seen people say Obama was the worst president ever and I just... The mind boggles. I want to make those people read every single U.S. history book in existence.

Anywho, thanks to President Obama for eight years of hard work, service, dedication, and passion. He will definitely be missed, in so many ways, as will his family.

Read a book on Andrew Jackson, he "formed" the Democratic Party and invaded Florida (trail of tears) and his pic is now on Trumps Oval office <shelf> lol, what décor style he has, and the bust of MLK Jr STILL there, yes little kiddies, take a sip of mass suicide...:)

Read a book on Andrew Jackson, he "formed" the Democratic Party and invaded Florida (trail of tears) and his pic is now on Trumps Oval office <shelf> lol, what décor style he has, and the bust of MLK Jr STILL there, yes little kiddies, take a sip of mass suicide...:)

OK Ill play. When Obama was president why did he send the Churchill bust back to the UK? Not poking just asking.

https://youtu.be/oJ4UtQfojeo

I'm sorry his excuse was BS. You can find a spot if you really want it to be there.

Look I respect Obama for having the balls to do things like open up relations with Cuba. That was huge. I get a lot of my conservative friends telling me....BUT BUT CUBA IS COMMUNIST! And I ask them....Has the embargo worked? The rest of the world still trades with Cuba. I applaud him greatly for doing that.

No president is perfect and he did some things I didn't agree with but history will look kindly on him and that is a good thing.

:facepalm:

Show me it was a real controversy.

Are we talking about the bust?

I think Bush 43 had it in there. Then Obama moved it. Some say it was a protest against Churchills crackdown on Kenyan dissidents when it was part of the commonwealth. Obama said every POTUS can do what they like in decoration. He put mlk in that spot. Now Trump has both.

A non-issue at this point. Not sure if the Churchill bust ever left WH property during Obamas term (there are actually 2 busts of him there) or went to the British Embassy. The commonly held belief is that it did leave property. That's why Trump and Farage were always yapping about bringing it back.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Who cares about these busts? My God, do people have nothing better to do with their time?

Obama learning to go kite surfing in the BVI.

rvb_hijack-114.jpg

rvb_hijack-620-edit.jpg

Guys, he's never coming back... :sad:

Good for him.

Awesome, love the BVI. Only about 100 miles from where I'm living. He deserves every bit of his vacation.

Back
Top Bottom